• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------Ortega-----------
Walker--Dias--Akanji--Ake
---------Rodri--Philips-----
----Foden--Bernie--Alvarez--
------------Haaland----------

Got to be: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Ake, Rodri, Bernardo, Gundogan, Mahrez, Grealish, Haaland

If it's not I'll eat my hat!

Crazy that a player with that much talent is 5th choice! Says it all about the mentality

100% - I’d argue he’s the best defender we have (alongside Jonny baby) given his pace, actual defending, aerial ability and precision/bravery on the ball but there’s been something holding him back for a couple of seasons.

Think the team pretty much picks itself, given the absentees:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogan
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland

Interested to see if Foden is rewarded with a start given how he was on Saturday. We’ve seen it in the past where a player just stays in the team after a good performance regardless of the form the player he replaced had beforehand.

Interested to see if Foden is rewarded with a start given how he was on Saturday. We’ve seen it in the past where a player just stays in the team after a good performance regardless of the form the player he replaced had beforehand.
Yep,that was my thinking as well as giving fatty some game time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.