RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if there is something wrong in Kevin's personal life. He has looked, so down in the last few weeks. I hope I am wrong.
He and the family did a lovely interview at home with a local journalist a few weeks ago, think it was in The Guardian. Even the cats seemed happy.

I am wondering if there is something wrong in Kevin's personal life. He has looked, so down in the last few weeks. I hope I am wrong.

I think he's off the pace, he knows it. And he hates it. His shooting in particular has become very wayward these days (that goal against the Arse notwithstanding).
I'm not sure that there's any man in the squad who sets higher standards for himself.

He and the family did a lovely interview at home with a local journalist a few weeks ago, think it was in The Guardian. Even the cats seemed happy.

Attachments

• e11bf8a6206dda58d61dfc004b813516--photoshop-cs-happy-moments.jpg
    e11bf8a6206dda58d61dfc004b813516--photoshop-cs-happy-moments.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 8
I think he's off the pace, he knows it. And he hates it. His shooting in particular has become very wayward these days (that goal against the Arse notwithstanding).
I'm not sure that there's any man in the squad who sets higher standards for himself.
No-one knows what niggles he may be carrying, but maybe it’s reached a tipping point, albeit at a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.