RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte could have done with extra match fitness but more than likely after the Southampton debacle he is out of the picture

Last edited:
In boozer in cologne few Belgium lads with stone island on were Newcastle fans fuck United etc, now a few beers later it’s Manc cunts :) oh dear we’re shit now city English in general

Think the team pretty much picks itself, given the absentees:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogan
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland
When have you ever known Pep pick a side we all expect?

I actually want to see both co-exist.

Julian as False 9 and Haaland drawing attention of 6 defenders and cleaning up in front of goal.
If I’m honest I’ve been a bit underwhelmed with Alvarez’s impact last few times I’ve watched him. Certainly can fault his effort, just his impact.
If he does start tomorrow, I really hope he gets on the scoresheet or grabs an assist or two.

I am wondering if there is something wrong in Kevin's personal life. He has looked, so down in the last few weeks. I hope I am wrong.

Think the team pretty much picks itself, given the absentees:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Gundogan
Grealish
Mahrez
Haaland
Hopefully partnering with Ruben will improve Akanji's game. Tough game tomorrow, but at least Leipzig will have a go and that will give us opportunities. A draw would n't be a bad result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.