RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep punishing Laporte and De Bruyne for Saturday, guarantee they'll be OK for Bournemouth
I don't think pep operates that way. Kev needs to recharge his batteries for the push later in the season and i think Laporte maybe still has an injury that is lingering as he seems to be stop/start lately.
Of course the media will have it that pep n kdb have fell out.

Reactions: CC1
KDB looks in need of a rest , but he is one of those players who can be anonymous for the majority of the game and then suppply an assist or score a goal to turn a game , its what world class players do.
Good decision to leave him out , and hopefully fresh for the Bournemouth game.
Wouldnt be disappointed with a draw , then hopefully beat them at home and play Real Madrid in the quarter finals :)

Kev's not been at his top level best for most of the season as some posters have alluded to I think he's fucking knackered.

A rest for a few days won't do him any harm physically or mentally.

KDB looks in need of a rest , but he is one of those players who can be anonymous for the majority of the game and then suppply an assist or score a goal to turn a game , its what world class players do.
Good decision to leave him out , and hopefully fresh for the Bournemouth game.
Wouldnt be disappointed with a draw , then hopefully beat them at home and play Real Madrid in the quarter finals :)
Pep has said, both are ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.