RB Leipzig (A) - Wed 22nd Feb, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson: “One [goal] I have set myself is to win the #UCL. That’s what’s missing and I want to be able to achieve this. I’m willing to always work hard, give my all. So, this year, I want to achieve my objective, by any means necessary." [via ]

This pretty much the same for most of our players, really hope this year they wont shit the bed in high pressure games.

Been thinking about how our game goes to pieces for about five minutes when we concede. It's happened several times in recent seasons, in games we were completely controlling. And with disastrous results. It really shouldn't be happening, with players as experienced as ours.

We aren’t in bad form. We were actually in great form on Saturday we jut failed to seal the deal.

We were brilliant against Arsenal, in a stadium that was willing them on (even in the first half we were good, in my view; despite what's been said, including by Pep). Nobody's even come close to outplaying them like that.
That's what makes giving away two points in the match against Forest so incredibly frustrating.
I have no doubt that we'll be totally up for this one after the hurt of the weekend. No problem. And we may play brilliantly again. But stringing together several such performances has continued to elude us all season.

We were brilliant against Arsenal, in a stadium that was willing them on (even in the first half we were good, in my view; despite what's been said, including by Pep). Nobody's even come close to outplaying them like that.
That's what makes giving away two points in the match against Forest so incredibly frustrating.
I have no doubt that we'll be totally up for this one after the hurt of the weekend. No problem. And we may play brilliantly again. But stringing together several such performances has continued to elude us all season.
In 2018/19, we were similarly very inconsistent until around this time when we flipped a switch and won our last 14. No idea if that can happen this year, but you can see the signs of things coming together in the last 3 games - more up -tempo, Haaland getting more into the game, and Dias looking more like his normal self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.