RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

I suppose we will all have to put up with "Empty seats" Jokes fueled by our own manager.

Sure......... it is being took out of context.

Lets be honest though It is not like he hasn't done this all before.

Not making excuses,but there were many reasons for last night attendance.

The main one being people are confused these days, about whether they are,or not allowed in Vaccinated,or un-vaccinated.Or if they need to be tested for Covid before entrance.Then you have the mither just trying to simply buy tickets for games theses days.Many think it is too much fucking about.I have spoke to 3 People today who wanted tickets but didn't have a clue how to go about it.

Going to a game has become as daunting as booking a holiday abroad because of Covid.

Pep should concentrate on what he does best instead of giving ammunition to those that hate us.
The attendance looked good from where I was sitting in the East Stand. Looked much fuller than some of the group games of previous years (particularly last year!)

I didn't turn up for the following reasons:
  1. Can not stand UEFA or their money grabbing competition.
  2. The public transport (Metrolink) is appaling at the best of times and worse for night matches.
  3. Kick-off time far too late, all because of the great God television.
So there it is, but I will be there on Saturday for a competition with far greater appeal and on the whole a better standard of football.
Not sure about these 3pm Saturday kick offs.
Will they ever catch on..?

Was the attendance 38,000 or 45,000?? Nobody seems to be able to give a defining answer.

All the London clubs criticising can fuck off. They have the best and cheapest transport system in the country, tubes running every few minutes, buses more frequent and running all night. Try getting around Manchester after 6pm it's fucking miserable and that's before all the roadworks near the stadium. The dippers and rags have all the foreign fans, built up over decades of media publicity and arse licking to swell their crowds. Tfgm are also the pits. Trams that run on services that go into Piccadilly station should carry onto the stadium on match days. The same coming back. I used to be able to get on a tram in Altrincham and get off at the stadium. Now I have to get off and wait with loads of others for a connection. It's madness. Also at Maine Road at the bus depot there were buses waiting there would take you all over Manchester. I'd catch the 105 to Wythenshawe. Now we have to get a bus to the city center and then catch a service bus. Bring back the football specials

Was the attendance 38,000 or 45,000?? Nobody seems to be able to give a defining answer.

All the London clubs criticising can fuck off. They have the best and cheapest transport system in the country, tubes running every few minutes, buses more frequent and running all night. Try getting around Manchester after 6pm it's fucking miserable and that's before all the roadworks near the stadium. The dippers and rags have all the foreign fans, built up over decades of media publicity and arse licking to swell their crowds. Tfgm are also the pits. Trams that run on services that go into Piccadilly station should carry onto the stadium on match days. The same coming back. I used to be able to get on a tram in Altrincham and get off at the stadium. Now I have to get off and wait with loads of others for a connection. It's madness. Also at Maine Road at the bus depot there were buses waiting there would take you all over Manchester. I'd catch the 105 to Wythenshawe. Now we have to get a bus to the city center and then catch a service bus. Bring back the football specials
Hope Spurs haven’t been criticising… they only had 30k last week. That is less than half full

Attachments

• C9865F89-CBED-4A99-AF85-3B9A7C6E546E.jpeg
    C9865F89-CBED-4A99-AF85-3B9A7C6E546E.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 11
Reasonably full round me but very quiet, not much singing
139871-zxlqpnqfzc-1586709299.jpg

I'm still pissed off with Pep after those comments, It shouldn't matter if it was 500 or 50,000 in the ground Wednesday night he should of kept his mouth shut. Their is a pandemic going on, Thousands of people have lost there jobs because of it, Yet we have a multi millionaire telling us how we should spend our money!

I didn't go because on Wednesday because I simply couldn't afford to because I'm keeping my money to bring my little lad the game on Saturday and I'm sure it's the same for many others having to chose what game to keep your money for as we don't have the luxury to go to every single game.
How about that prick Pep pays for fans that can't go if he's that bothered about it! He should of thanked the fans that turned up on Wednesday, Not have a pop at the ones that didn't!

Fucking twat.
Spot on blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.