RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides Nkunku, Leipzig will miss Xaver Schlager (physical 6) as well,
Dani Olmo could play 20-30 mins, Leipzig manager Rose said.

Leipzig is much better at home than away. We should have enough to beat them, hope Etihad is in full voice! Enjoy a great night, hopefully.

Ah btw: time to recycle the perfect Yaya chant to
HAALAND - ERLING HAALAND ...

Last edited:
Personally think we’ll piss it. We should have more than enough for them. Especially with Nkunku out. Mahrez has to start.

4-1

This is the holy grail for our owners , and exactly why Pep was brought here and the subsequent signing of Haaland , not sure our supporters are of the same opinion personally i would have another league title over an over hyped glamour cup. it would be nice to see Ceferin gritting his teeth as he handed the trophy over to Gundo or KDB in Istanbul after thier FFP witch hunt, but other than that ,give me another title anyday.
Leipzig are no mugs and this is their cup final , expect a really tough game , wouldnt be surprised if it went to extra-time , which will piss me off because i usually leave on 75 minutes :0)

Should have went for the kill in Germany. Made this tie harder than it should have been. they're an ok side no more than that. 80/1 shots to win it. Will be a huge upset if we dont put them away.
Tempo Pep, Tempo.
Third in Bundeslegia, since the World Cup they’ve got more points than Bayern and Dortmund, thank fuck Pep isn’t an arrogant pillock and he will take them seriously, like they merit

I’d obviously feel a bit easier had we come away with a 1-0 but this is the best time to show our mettle.
Mahrez, Phil and Erling up top. Possibly Gundog, KDB and Rodders.
Hopefully Kyle, Ruben , Johny and Nathan.
Grealish and Bernie on the hour.

Big question is are we getting a light show?
Hope So, I have promised the kids that its going to happen. its their first live game. I have a horrible feeling its going to piss it down, be freezing and a boring arse nil-nil......Enjoy Kids :D :D

Hope So, I have promised the kids that its going to happen. its their first live game. I have a horrible feeling its going to piss it down, be freezing and a boring arse nil-nil......Enjoy Kids :D :D
Character building. Let's hope it's not a 0-0 extra time doesn't appeal to me too much

Forecast for tomorrow night is -1 degrees, only low chance of rain though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.