Not open for further replies.
Eddy
Walker akanji Dias ake
Kev gundo rodri
Mahrez haaland grealish

Mahrez is and always has been our big game player can’t see him not starting

Jacky boy has made that position his own

Pep loves gundo in Europe

I feel like we need walker in this game.

Gonna go for a close 2-1.

We have to win this.. if we don’t we have to consider the season a disaster

We have to win this.. if we don’t we have to consider the season a disaster

Not at all. We are competing on three fronts, till close to the end of the season. As we do, year after year after year. A disappointment, certainly, if we win nothing, not a disaster.
Disaster is going from being bigged up by a hysterical media as nearly-quadruple winners in the previous season to already being out of the title race, out of the F.A. cup, out of the League Cup, and just about to be knocked out of the Champion's League. That's pretty disastrous. Not making top four — a definite possibility for those I'm referring to — would be full disaster level.
Agree with you about Mahrez, though. Shows up in the CL. I'd pick him, and I believe Pep will.

Last edited:
Not at all. We are competing on three fronts, till close to the end of the season. As we do, year after year after year. A disappointment, certainly, if we win nothing, not a disaster.
Disaster is going from being bigged up by a hysterical media up as nearly-quadruple winners in the previous season to already being out of the title race, out of the F.A. cup, out of the League Cup, and just about to be knocked out of the Champion's League. That's pretty disastrous. Not making top four — a definite possibility for those I'm referring to — would be full disaster level.
Agree with you about Mahrez, though. Shows up in the CL. I'd pick him, and I believe Pep will.
Agree, of course its not a disaster. Given we are pretty much nailed on for top 4 then even if we don't win anything its hardly a disaster. Would be disappointing though.
Given we are at home next 2 games hopefully the fans are energised and back us to the hilt

Really, really looking forward to this one. The Champions League is a bloated tournament, especially when you’re a top side. The group stages rarely capture the imagination and it’s hard to get excited when you win the first leg of the round of sixteen 5-0, so a finely poised 1-1 against a top German side is pretty mouthwatering.

Tough game, we need to be on our A game tomorrow. I think Pep will play Mahrez, who tbf to him normally turns up for the CL. Sounds like Nkunko won't be fit.

Ederson
Walker Dias Stones Ake
Rodri Bernardo Kdb
Mahrez Haaland Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.