RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen nothing from the team this season to make me think we can win this blighted competition.

Being City that maybe when we will win it, I hope so for all of you who enjoy this shitfest.
This is exactly how I feel. Typical that the one year we don’t look like winning it, we will!! Reverse psychology maybe

Wrap up to those going, -1 tonight.

Nkunku is a massive loss for Leipzig he is their main man.

They have a few others missing too but he's a big blow for them along with Olmo not ready to start.

Realistically even if they had a fully fit side we should still be turning these over, I couldn't care less if it sounds Ragish but we should be sweeping these aside at our place. We are a much better team than Leipzig and we'll win comfortably tomorrow night.

City 3-1 Leipzig.

Is Nkunku definitely out?

Incomplete and weak in places, the large gaps allowing Genghis Khan's invading hordes to pour through with ease.
Which led to the fall of the dynasty.
:-)

Oh stop being so literal!
You know what it's a metaphor for…

;-)

Edit: actually, thinking of so many of the one-shot-one-goal goals that we've let in from teams that we've absolutely battered, the metaphor itself seems peculiarly apt.

Looking forward to tonight, albeit with a degree of trepidation as it’s pretty finely poised. Think it’s going to be a tough game, and by no means a given that we’ll win. Hopefully if we perform to anything like our best then we should have too much for them though.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Haaland

Seen nothing from the team this season to make me think we can win this blighted competition.

Being City that maybe when we will win it, I hope so for all of you who enjoy this shitfest.
We’ve been pretty strong for a couple of months now. We’re not firing like we have in the past, but we certainly aren’t shit. We’ve got some of the best players in Europe and if we’re at our best for a few of the games that is required to win it, we’ll be tough to stop.

But then again, I think it’s probably best for City fans to go into champions league knockout games expecting a heartbreaking loss of some sort. We’ve been confident of winning it for a few years now but still waiting for our first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.