RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a sadist mate?? Do you like people having a go at you for the shit you post?!

Why is it bad to play Left footed winger on the left & right footed winger on the right ?

Pep have done it before with Leroy & Raheem, played Foden on both wings

So why can't Jack & Riyad try it as well ?

And for Foden as a LB, Pep has used Bernardo for few games there and I think Foden can do well there.

Why is it bad to play Left footed winger on the left & right footed winger on the right ?

Pep have done it before with Leroy & Raheem, played Foden on both wings

So why can't Jack & Riyad try it as well ?

And for Foden as a LB, Pep has used Bernardo for few games there and I think Foden can do well there.

Foden at LB? No Haaland!?!

Are you a sadist mate?? Do you like people having a go at you for the shit you post?!

It’s a post in a thread on a forum mate.

The format is that people come on here to post opinions . . their opinions don’t have to be the same as anyone else’s . . relax a little and go with the flow, you’ll get used to it.

Kick off time 20:00 (GMT). Live on BT Sport for those in the UK.

I think we need to be weary in this one, we've had a lot of close, winnable Champions League ties that have gone the wrong way for us, we can't let that happen here.

I'd prefer it if we weren't weary for this one. Perhaps wary would be a better attitude? :)

Walker, Kev and Mahrez will come back in for this I reckon. Maybe Laporte too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.