Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------Ederson------------------
Walker----Stones-----Dias------Ake
------------Rodri---------Gundo-----------
Mahrez----------KDB------------Grealish
--------------------Haaland-------------------

2-0 to City
Good team that but Phil gives the attack some pace. Might be good to bring him on if we're struggling to break them down. That defense looks rock solid.

Are you a sadist mate?? Do you like people having a go at you for the shit you post?!

That would make him a masochist, unless he gained pleasure from the distress he causes us with his posts.

I have a better back four for him:

Walker Tias Ake Foden?

I think we’ll see Mahrez for Phil for this, not what I would go with but Mahrez does perform in champions league games.
I think Mahrez will start too but i think it'll be for Grealish, move Phil to the left.

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Dias
Ake

KDB
Rodri
Bernardo

Mahrez
Haaland
Foden

I don't want to see Mahrez returning for this, always disappoints when starting matches, far more effective from the bench with 25 to play. Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Ake, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Haaland 2-1 City

I don't want to see Mahrez returning for this, always disappoints when starting matches, far more effective from the bench with 25 to play. Ederson, Walker, Dias, Akanji, Ake, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Haaland 2-1 City
Id have stones over akanji for this one personally. But like the rest of that team.

I'm certainly not Mahrez's biggest fan, but tbf to him, Mahrez has played well in the CL over the last couple of seasons.

Again, I voted ‘win’, but we have to be more clinical than of late, the Premier League is out of our hands until Arsenal slip up, and then we need to win most, if not all our remaining games. FA Cup is far-but easy, but even if that is all we get from this season it would be a consolation. We really have to got for the Champions League, we are as good as anyone left in the competition, Bayern and Real Madrid included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.