RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 14th March, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat and tidy and we have to be mindful of them but if they’re losing Nkunku as the OP suggests then it’s a huge blow for them. Hopefully we’ll be as dominant as we were in the first 45 over there, but for 95.
I honestly thought Leipzig were distinctly average. Apart from about three or four attacks, they were at home against a team who didn’t play all that well and they were no better than a bottom half Prem team.

I’m really confident about Tuesday.

Love the guy, my defender of the season, but hasn't Aké played almost every game? He'll have to be rested soon. Burnley? Gomez in?
Not yet convinced by Gomez, he blotted his copy book by getting sent off, now we are into the business end of the season he might come on as a late substitution when games already won, and if we get to the last two Premier League games ahead of Arsenal, he might get a start.

Think we’ll see Mahrez in this one. He’s got a history of big moments in this competition. Not sure who that displaces though..

Flying in for my first match in a few years. Do they serve alcohol inside the stadium pre match?
Will City Square be in full swing beforehand or better off heading into Mary DS?

Flying in for my first match in a few years. Do they serve alcohol inside the stadium pre match?
Will City Square be in full swing beforehand or better off heading into Mary DS?
Yes mate they serve booze in the ground before the game and half time. Not sure about City Square, I drink in Ancoats or Northern Quarter before the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.