RB Leipzig (H) - Tue 28th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre- Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully minutes for Stones - either starting and coming off early in the 2H or a mid 2nd half substitution. Paving the way for a start vs Spurs

I hope he plays John Boy even though I won’t be there to see him. With JB we make a better team. Team and Teamwork is the keynote with City in my humble opinion. We seem to have the right ethos with our players, they are not just individuals doing their own things they are a ‘family’ a unit. Just my feelings. :-)

Should we lose to Leipzig at home, Pep and the team would be well up for the Red Star match.
The very worst that can happen to us is finishing second in the group. Not ideal but knowing you have qualified brings confidence and we will not be inhibited.
Probably just easier to win our last home match and treat the last match as a dead rubber. Full strength next week.

We need to win the group and are at home, so let's get it done this week.

I'd rest Walker, Dias, Alvarez and Doku and hope Grealish and Nunes are fit enough to start and give Stones a run out, as well as some squad players, in the 2nd half.

Ortega

Lewis
Akanji
Gvardiol
Ake

Nunes
Rodri
Foden

Bernardo
Haaland
Grealish

3-0 to us.

COME ON CITY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.