Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Re: Foy ... Fergie's woman

Absolute joke.

Missed simple yellows to Giggs and Jones still in first half after the red card. they both kicked Agüero, reached no part of ball just kicking our only striker in the squad. Intention? Yeah. What else?

He didnt even try to show he is not biased. What an utter performance by him.

Yeah, maybe Kolarov/Valencia is a pen. Jones's handball too then. The correct decisions would be awarding both.

Correct decisions are not what Chris Foy is all about. It is the opposite.

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Its a red card for me, you don't have to hit the player for it to be red and imagine what could of happened if Nani hadn't jumped out of the way.

You're Foy's Dad?
you're Foy's son?
you're Foy's sister?
you're Foy's wife?
you're Foy's partner?
you're Foy's solicitor?
you're an idiot?

What one?

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

beano46 said:
Fucking fat fuck Sherk running up to Foy, sir sir Vinny went in two footed sir

And Nani went chasing after Vinny trying to get the ball back. He didn't think it was a foul. He's normally the first to go bleating to the ref - look at the foul throw. It was only the FatScouseSlimeyTurd who went berating the Incompetent in Black. I said earlier in the week: the sooner we have a second look before players are sent off or a penalty awarded.

47000 inside the ground and the only one who thought red card was the idiot who got it out of his pocket.

leighton said:
1 glimmer of hope is the Jack Rodwell tackle against Saurez. Rodwells red card got recinded on appeal.
1 dimmer of hope is Milijas appeal being rejected. If they can reject that, I predict they will never in a million years accept our appeal.

I think they did that for Rodwell b/c Suarez clearly dived to get him sent off.

It's such a clean tackle he actually grabs the ball with his heels.

Foy, you're a fucking idiot.

What the fuck has football come to when that is a red card, it was a great challenge, he also won the ball, clean fair tackle, only until the fucking spud that is Rooney went up waving a red card to Foy did he even blow the whistle, biased twat.

If that is a red we should all pack up and go home. His feet were on the ground and he clearly tool the ball, very soft probably not even a foul but referees are under so much pressure these days it's ridiculous.

No hope in hell of getting this recinded. If the Milijas one didn't get overturned then Kompany has no chance. Add to that the fact that, by recinding the card, the FA are essentially admitting that an incompetant referee has caused the FA Cup holders to be knocked out, there's no chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.