Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Re: Foy ... Fergie's woman

this is the same ref that decided against sending off Gary Nev at West Brom last year, and the blatent penalty.

actually, i'm sick and tired of favouritism towards Man U. Fergie has this control over them.

I think it would be great to highlight all these decisions in an offical website. I know everyone has this idea about United and referees, but I don't everyone realises the sheer frequency of key decisions going in their favour. Football 365 commented on it last year reporting a list of incidents in their away games.

I actually kept a log of all these incidents, and also decisions going against them, and its incredibly one-sided.

I'm sure this kind of thing would bring a lot of attention.

I don't have any website building skills, but i someone could do that, and I could provide the content, that would be great!

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

We have to take this on the chin. It was a bad desicion by Komps to dive in with both feet and you are asking for trouble in doing so if you get the ball or not. you can't give weak refs any excuse on a 50/50 decision. In saying that Foy had an absoulute nightmare and i hope he gets relegated (but i doubt it).

We better start planning to be without Komps for 5 games as i can see the tossers at the FA giving an extra game if we appeal.

On a side note i thought Savic played really well when he came on...

Little likelihood of an extra game ban for appealing - that's only for frivolous appeals and this is hardly that.

bobmcfc said:
Caller on Talksport stated that Mancini had talked to Foy and that Foy had stated his belief that he wrongly sent off Vinny. could be bollock, still can't see it being recinded.
interesting if true,but jason cunty has been banging on it was a red and get over it,what a twat...

nwanda said:
Rumours on talkshite that foy has admitted to Mancini he got it wrong. Heres hoping

If true, how fucking convenient!

You only have to look at Nanis reaction.Didnt give a fuck just tried to win the ball back and he is a mard arse, if it was a bad one he would make the most of it.I say appeal, i think we win it.

If Chris Foy says in his report that he was rash to send Vinnie of then the ban will be lifted. The referee is allowed to redress a mistake in his report and recommend that the ban not be applied as on reflection he felt he made a mistake in issuing the red card. If Foy confirms this, in writing to the FA, as part of his report, or otherwise, then our appeal will be successfull. Remember Terry at our place when they won 3-1 at the beginning of the tide turning? Well the ref agreed in his match report that a red card was wrong, the Chelski challenge was succesfull. So its all down to Chris Foy really.

Re: Foy ... Fergie's woman

superstevieg said:
this is the same ref that decided against sending off Gary Nev at West Brom last year, and the blatent penalty.

actually, i'm sick and tired of favouritism towards Man U. Fergie has this control over them.

I think it would be great to highlight all these decisions in an offical website. I know everyone has this idea about United and referees, but I don't everyone realises the sheer frequency of key decisions going in their favour. Football 365 commented on it last year reporting a list of incidents in their away games.

I actually kept a log of all these incidents, and also decisions going against them, and its incredibly one-sided.

I'm sure this kind of thing would bring a lot of attention.

I don't have any website building skills, but i someone could do that, and I could provide the content, that would be great!

it seemed to me foy completely lost his head after the red, trying to 'even things up'. He couldve easily gave utd another penalty aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.