Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

One rule for one, another rule for ....

Remember last season when Gary Neville should have been sent off at West Brom last year, and the blatant penalty.

I'll give you ONE guess who the fucking referee was.

Any takers?

dctid said:
hgblue said:
dctid said:
No point appealing unless Foy is prepared to say he made a mistake

To be gonest still think Kompany was fookin stupid making a tackle and giving an incomoetent ref like Foy a decision to make.

So we tell our players to stop tackling because referees are shit or corrupt or both? Defenders are told that if they make a tackle these days they better make sure they take the ball. Kompany did that and was nowhere near Nani. Get this ridiculous decision appealed and keep up the good work Vincent.

No but tell the players to not make stupid fookin tackles when they dont need too

I read on one of the articles on News now that apparantly Roberto went to see the ref at half time and Foy admitted he made a mistake, how true who knows????

Thats the 4th red in a very very short period of time and it has to be addressed by the coaches because it is going to cost us.

Rightly or wrongly two footed challenges are outlawed both Konpanys feet were off the ground the fact he took the ball is irrelevent. Its a bit like driving at 100 miles an hour and getting caught - sure you did not kill anyone but your still going to get fined - Kompany did nit touch Nani but that irrelevent also

FA will back the ref unless he is prepared to say it was only a yellow we can only hope that Mancini has had a word with the referee whom has indicated he made an error - unlikely as the FA will back the ref;s 99% of the time

I read a article on News now that apparently Roberto went to see the ref at half time and Foy admitted he made a mistake, how true who knows.

hgblue said:
dctid said:
hgblue said:
So we tell our players to stop tackling because referees are shit or corrupt or both? Defenders are told that if they make a tackle these days they better make sure they take the ball. Kompany did that and was nowhere near Nani. Get this ridiculous decision appealed and keep up the good work Vincent.

No but tell the players to not make stupid fookin tackles when they dont need too

Thats the 4th red in a very very short period of time and it has to be addressed by the coaches because it is going to cost us.

Rightly or wrongly two footed challenges are outlawed both Konpanys feet were off the ground the fact he took the ball is irrelevent. Its a bit like driving at 100 miles an hour and getting caught - sure you did not kill anyone but your still going to get fined - Kompany did nit touch Nani but that irrelevent also

FA will back the ref unless he is prepared to say it was only a yellow we can only hope that Mancini has had a word with the referee whom has indicated he made an error - unlikely as the FA will back the ref;s 99% of the time

Balo's red card was a joke. Barry's red card was a joke. Kompany's red card was a joke. We appeal the red card because the decision was wrong. How anyone can defend the referee and criticise Kompany is beyond me.

Kompany had both feet off the ground studs showing when he took the ball that it a two footed challenge - two footed challenges are illegal the rules are a fookin joke i agree common sense should prevail but that seems to be too much to ask for.

I have not defended the ref in anyway shape or form on my posts had you read them

I see Fergiescum has his say at the end, this will influence the panel. I'm glad Bobby kept his mouth shut, shows the class between both managers. Bobby is miles ahead of that aging ****.

oddfellows said:
i kne albert davy said:
Lampard studs up right into Wolves players leg yellow, Kompany tackle no where near nannys leg not likely to hurt him straight red sometimes even fair minded me starts to wonder.

And that your Honour is the case for rescinding Vinnie's red
Yes, I think that was a Foy decision as well, wasn't it?

dctid said:
hgblue said:
dctid said:

Balo's red card was a joke. Barry's red card was a joke. Kompany's red card was a joke. We appeal the red card because the decision was wrong. How anyone can defend the referee and criticise Kompany is beyond me.

Kompany had both feet off the ground studs showing when he took the ball that it a two footed challenge - two footed challenges are illegal the rules are a fookin joke i agree common sense should prevail but that seems to be too much to ask for.

I have not defended the ref in anyway shape or form on my posts had you read them

Of course you have. Both Kompany's feet were on the floor upon impact. His right foot takes the ball cleanly and his left foot is nowhere near Nani. In fact Nani (who is the biggest diving cheating twat around) carries on playing and attempts to win the ball back. Kompany does nothing wrong. A refereeing error (if we're being generous) pure and simple.

dctid said:
hgblue said:
dctid said:

Which section of the FA laws refers to two footed challenges?

dctid said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Kompany never touched Nani. Can someone tell me where this sport is going?

You dont have to touch a player for it to be a foul - if you tackle with both feet off the ground then it can be deemed as a two footed challenge which apparantly is a red card

Its become a non contact and it bollocks
So theoretically, if the ball is going out for a throw-in near the corner flag, a defender can run towards it, lunge at it with both feet off the ground, take out the corner flag without an opposition player within 20 yards, and get sent off? Interesting road this game is headed down....

This 'two feet off the ground nonsense is a complete joke.

Next time I see a keeper coming out, feet first on a one-and-one situation, legs apart and off the ground (as keepers are taught to do - schmeichel was the best at this for years), am I now supposed to be expected them to be sent off?

What about a player attempting an overhead kick? Both feet off the ground and he catches the defender in the head by accident. Red card then ref? Well both feet are off the ground!!!

No no no no no!!!!!!!! There was not even a hint of malice in Vinny's tackle - so both feet were off the ground - but see my above scenarios. If a referee cannot see the difference between Vinny's tackle and those which cause injury to players then quite frankly, he is not fit for purpose.

Rooney should be ashamed.

Hopefully Agent Bernstein will sort this out and a little justice will prevail.

in a perverse way, what I saw today has actually instilled a greater belief that we will go on to win the league.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.