Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

This is my first post, although I have been lurking around for a while.

I am sure baconface has always curried favour with the FA due to the number of players from the rags that have been selected for the England team, even Wenger pointed out he seems to be the only manager who gets away with murder.

Now in line with all other clubs, who have managed to pick up "phantom injuries" on certain players before England games, but with important club matches on the horizon, i would like to ask your opinions, who would replace Barry, Milner, Lescott, AJ, Micah (if ever selected) and more importantly Hart in the England squad come June?

Should of course appeals be won and lost, on what you actually have to offer the FA come June! hypothetically of course.

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

mick10 said:
Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Its a red card for me, you don't have to hit the player for it to be red and imagine what could of happened if Nani hadn't jumped out of the way.

You're Foy's Dad?
you're Foy's son?
you're Foy's sister?
you're Foy's wife?
you're Foy's partner?
you're Foy's solicitor?
you're an idiot?

What one?

Id say all off the above

The angle in this video is the only one that the tackle looks remotely bad.

From any other anfgle you can see clearly Kompoany goes to ground and brings his foot round the ball. At no point is he lunging towards the ball / player. It's the sort of tackle you see week in week out and think well played.

The ref got it totally wrong and if we carry on down this route we'll be playing touch football soon.

Rooney is a disgraceful c*nt - hopefully he will get his comeupance

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

loyalblue2806 said:
mick10 said:
Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Its a red card for me, you don't have to hit the player for it to be red and imagine what could of happened if Nani hadn't jumped out of the way.

You're Foy's Dad?
you're Foy's son?
you're Foy's sister?
you're Foy's wife?
you're Foy's partner?
you're Foy's solicitor?
you're an idiot?

What one?

Id say all off the above
No - just a rag cretin

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Jack Rodwell and David Bernstien are our best chance of getting it overturned
Jack Rodwell's card was rescinded because it was a clear dive by Suarez to get him sent off.

Other similar tackles (namely Milijas) were NOT rescinded because the FA likes to protect their referees.

The Fa will tell us the same thing they told Wolves: "It was not deemed to be an obvious and serious error [by Stuart Atwell] and, therefore, the original decision and resulting punishment stands."
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ This is the bullshit they told Wolves. Basically, we won't admit our refs are shite, so fuck off.

I posted it before but take a look at this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUQ5Ct9ViM[/youtube]

The corrupt fucks give me no optimism whatsoever about getting the ban rescinded.

If you can legitimately argue that a yellow card could have been given for a tackle (which I think you can), then there is no chance of a red card being rescinded. It has to be something that the referee got completely wrong, like Sammon's phantom elbow at Old Trafford a few weeks back. So the decision to appeal or not should be made on what games we want him to miss as there is zero chance of it being successful.

cleavers said:
In this case of 4 matches, its the same option, if they reduce it, its not a second red therefore the extra game doesn't count, of course if they decide a booking instead, and that takes him over the number of yellows for a ban then he'll get a 1 match ban for that (I'm not sure how many yellows he's had).

a red card can't be downgraded to a yellow. on appeal it's either upheld or overruled.

I said straight away "what a brilliant tackle", then all hell broke loose and Kompany's sent off!! I couldnt believe that decision! Rooney is really a complete twat, kissing the badge, what a joke. The premier League trophy will look better than the FA Cup in the the trophy cabinet come May!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.