Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

skyblue78 said:
I said straight away "what a brilliant tackle", then all hell broke loose and Kompany's sent off!! I couldnt believe that decision! Rooney is really a complete twat, kissing the badge, what a joke. The premier League trophy will look better than the FA Cup in the the trophy cabinet come May!

He is a cnut without a doubt but he's kissing the badge because he doesn't want his house burnt down by some mib's. He'll probably be gone in the summer for utd to service their debt.

Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Its a red card for me, you don't have to hit the player for it to be red and imagine what could of happened if Nani hadn't jumped out of the way.
You sir are a twat. You got that gif from RagCafe and probably made it...

That is the ONLY angle where it looks remotely iffy.

Jumanji said:
]
Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Its a red card for me, you don't have to hit the player for it to be red and imagine what could of happened if Nani hadn't jumped out of the way.

Then the question is is that what the ref saw because i am certain that was his view

Calling people twats for interpretation of the rules is bollocks - there are fookin countless of example of players being sent off for tackles such a Vinny did yesterday - the rules are bollocks i agree on that and i still think it was a yellow but it was a risky tackle to make and then give an incompetent referee a decision to make

No matter what the ref had to give a yellow personally i think he was too quick and wanted to make amends after the Lampard fiasco

dctid said:
Jumanji said:
]
Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

Then the question is is that what the ref saw because i am certain that was his view

Calling people twats for interpretation of the rules is bollocks - there are fookin countless of example of players being sent off for tackles such a Vinny did yesterday - the rules are bollocks i agree on that and i still think it was a yellow but it was a risky tackle to make and then give an incompetent referee a decision to make
Foy had obviously been hauled before the beak for the total incompetence with the Lampard tackle. Had to make amends for that but just made a complete twat of himself.
No matter what the ref had to give a yellow personally i think he was too quick and wanted to make amends after the Lampard fiasco

two footed tackle = red card. The player knows it so why give the ref the opportunity to send him off. He had no need to go in with two feet he would have won the ball with a one footed tackle and as red nose stated in his after match interview - Kompany has been guilty of similar challenges before and needs to be told to cut them out full stop. His chances of getting the card rescinded are ziltch and his actions mean we will not see him again for the next few weeks just when we needed him the most, I am at a loss still as to why he decided to make a two footed scissor tackle.

PS - I am not a red, check my previous posts - just a frustrated blue who feels he let himself, the fans and the club down

That ref is so poor its strange he is still doin games in the prem !! Never mind big big cup games !! But untill rooney ran about as tho a murder had took place ! Foy was going to play on, nani who we have all heard cry on live tv due to a foul didnt do anythin other than chase the ball back ?? Also this respect the ref has gone out the window utd players went stood around the ref every time .
The fa need to look at rio an rooney on how they run at the city fans as this could start trouble easy :-( if they did that in the street camel mouth an the granny shaggin wig head would be knocked clean out.

davelyncooper said:
two footed tackle = red card. The player knows it so why give the ref the opportunity to send him off. He had no need to go in with two feet he would have won the ball with a one footed tackle and as red nose stated in his after match interview - Kompany has been guilty of similar challenges before and needs to be told to cut them out full stop. His chances of getting the card rescinded are ziltch and his actions mean we will not see him again for the next few weeks just when we needed him the most, I am at a loss still as to why he decided to make a two footed scissor tackle.

PS - I am not a red, check my previous posts - just a frustrated blue who feels he let himself, the fans and the club down
Respect your opinion but I profoundly disagree is my polite way of retort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.