Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

If Rooney hadnt of protested then the ref wouldnt have even blown his whistle,even the commentator didnt mention the incident as it happened and seemed taken back that the ref actually blew his whistle...

Check the photo on the BBC website. There's a Rag obscured by the Ref with his clenched fist visible as the twat brandishes his red card.

Sorry, haven't got time to read 37 pages so if this has already been asked and answered I apologise wholeheartedly.

When will the appeal against the red card be heard/sorted out?

A red card that never should have been given, but then Mr Ferguson and his team get away with murder especially with refs like the one we had yesterday!!

Jumanji said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Jack Rodwell and David Bernstien are our best chance of getting it overturned
Jack Rodwell's card was rescinded because it was a clear dive by Suarez to get him sent off.

Other similar tackles (namely Milijas) were NOT rescinded because the FA likes to protect their referees.

The Fa will tell us the same thing they told Wolves: "It was not deemed to be an obvious and serious error [by Stuart Atwell] and, therefore, the original decision and resulting punishment stands."
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ This is the bullshit they told Wolves. Basically, we won't admit our refs are shite, so fuck off.

I posted it before but take a look at this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUQ5Ct9ViM[/youtube]

The corrupt fucks give me no optimism whatsoever about getting the ban rescinded.
And not to mention, if they rescind this, they will get an influx of "WTF, how come you didn't do the same for us" messages.

Letter of the law and modern day football says he had to go, although to be perfectly honest I didnt even think it was a foul and surely common sense has to prevail???

I think some of these professional ref's need to get down to the sunday league games on the park to watch how proper football should be played!

Saying that, there aint a cat in hell's chance it will get overturned - I'm confident Savic can step up to the plate......

To me it's not even a two footed tackle. Kompany uses the wet turf to slide in on his backside and his left leg is on the ground when he gets the ball. Nani is nowhere near so how could it be deemed dangerous ?

Re: Re: Kompany's red card and appeal?

The cookie monster said:
Jumanji said:
Mastes1 said:
OF63M.gif

I still think the ref got it wrong,but when you see these angles it looks so diferent..

If that had been 1 of their players doing the identical tackle we all know we would of be up in arms!

From my view of the tackle I wouldnt even have appealed for a free.

bluebrother55 said:
To me it's not even a two footed tackle. Kompany uses the wet turf to slide in on his backside and his left leg is on the ground when he gets the ball. Nani is nowhere near so how could it be deemed dangerous ?

The answer is in the color shirt Nani had on....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.