Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

fc4.gif

VOOMER said:
Jumanji said:

Clearly went for the ball with the right left slipped nani nowhere near getting the ball and Foy has now admitted he was wrong.

Agree with this Voomer but where did you hear that Foy has now admitted he was wrong?

dom said:
VOOMER said:
Jumanji said:

Clearly went for the ball with the right left slipped nani nowhere near getting the ball and Foy has now admitted he was wrong.

Agree with this Voomer but where did you hear that Foy has now admitted he was wrong?

it's a bit fucking late the damage has been done, corrupt ****.

Either:

1. Corruption. Blatant f***ing corruption on national TV.

2. Retarded. I don't expect to play in the Prem. I'm not good enough. Referees should be good enough too.

Take you pick, either way I'm outraged. It was like a nightmare. Hell, I was bloody clapping for the tackle. Next minute, I'm squinting and I see a red card. Ridiculous.

I'm pessimistic about the appeal. Looking at the Milijas foul (and the fact that the FA didn't rescind it ), I think this was in some ways an even more rediculous red card decision than Kompany's. Fact is they wont want to make themselves look like twats - even though we all know they are.

charliebigspuds said:
Jumanji said:

that looks a lot worse than it did at the match or on ITV last night especially the pause, 6 of one half a dozen of the other.
His feet were quite a distance apart so it wasn't really a two-footed tackle; he was clearly always going to play the ball with his right foot only. But the second his other foot left the ground, he was inviting trouble.

Never a red card for me, but there's enough in it to render any appeal completely superfluous (other than in delaying the inevitable ban).

Annoyingly, it was completely unnecessary as well. A normal sliding tackle along the ground would quite comfortably have had the desired effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.