Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Jumanji said:
Funny how the FA sent a big delegation (including Crapello?) to get Rooney's ban reduced for the Euros.

These fucks...
Another thing to is remember how Rooney made a big deal about Ronaldo getting him sent off in the world cup?

BlueNoon said:
i dont think he will get off. the fa will only do 2 things

a) defend rooney even if he is guilty beyond reasonable doubt

b) defend the ref even though he has a history of helping moan u

they will defend Rooney for kicking the player off the ball but will ban a player FOR going to win the ball

Absolutely spot on! There is no chance on this God's earth that the red card will be ruled invalid. The embarrasment for the FA, Foy, Ferguson, Rooney et.al would simply be to much. It would also officially allow us to take 'the moral high ground' put it all together and you know the FA will bottle it 120%!
Vincent is out for the next 4 games guaranteed.

Rooney got sent off against Montenegro a few months back for England

The FA pleaded with UEFA to reduce the ban based on Rooneys reaction to being sent off.

Perhaps the best we can hope for is a reduced ban as Kompanys reaction was exemplary, considering it was a fair, honest tackle to win the ball (which he did so cleanly)
He didnt run to the ref. He even attempted to prevent his teammates from arguing with the referree.

Wont hold my breath. He will be treated with the same contempt as Cattermole Barton et al.

Wayne Rooney Tweeted today this " Funny how people think i got kompany sent off. Im not ref. i didnt give red card. But it was a clear red card. 2 footed tackle " ... Rio Ferninand Tweeted this "By the way how can there be any debate about the red card yesterday?? You leave the ground with a #2footTackle = Red card #fact"... Id just like to remind the pair of numpties of these tackles ... <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/gZJn4UgpjY4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/gZJn4UgpjY4</a> & <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/JM4GzgXSXis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/JM4GzgXSXis</a>

Lunged with 2 feet off the ground,and only a yellow in both tackles neither got the ball !!!

one thing that has been overlooked in all this, is despite vinny being on the end of some shocking reffing, and mock card waving gamemanship (which i thought was an instant yellow), he took the decision like a man, and calmly walked off, imagine if the boot was on the other foot.

proud to have vinny has our captain, and proud of the way our players conducted themselves.

When evans wa sent off in a much clearer cut case he did not leave the pitch in such an exemplary manner, none of our players came out and said well its obviously a sending off, its just archetypal of that club i notice that none of them make the same case for giggs challenge where he scissored agueros ankle and not even a free kick.

Hope you twitterers are tweeting back to those pricks Ferdinand and Rooney.

Both of them trying to influence the appeal, claiming the red card was fully justified and warranted!!

whoever represents us at the appeal

could you please ask the following two questions
1) watch the reaction of the player tackled, he gets up to try and win the ball back so its obvious he doesnt think its a foul ( and he is one of the best divers in the country)

2) show them the video of rooney kicking and kicking at the newcastle defender the other month and ask which is more dangerous and what was the outcome to that assault

outcome should be pretty easy from there (if only)

Re: whoever represents us at the appeal

thats barely relevant tho is it?

the only thing the pannel need to consider, was the tackle kompany mad worthy of a red card by the letter of the law...and as a result i expect us to lose the appeal

Re: whoever represents us at the appeal

Just show them Frank Lampards tackle and ask the question which one is worse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.