Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

bobby must have a card up his sleeve for this, 95% on here think its a waste of time to apeal me included, city would not go for it if the chances were bad

marco said:
bobby must have a card up his sleeve for this, 95% on here think its a waste of time to apeal me included, city would not go for it if the chances were bad

They would as the potential chance of a reduction is greater than an increase but it will remain 4

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but from mcfc.co.uk

Mon 09 Jan 2012, 1:31PM
Posted by Simon Heggie

City have today lodged an appeal with the Football Association relating to the red card issued to Vincent Kompany during Sunday's FA Cup tie with Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium.

The FA have confirmed that a hearing will be held ahead of Wednesday evening’s Carling Cup semi-final first leg tie at home to Liverpool.

At least the 2 leg CC game will be counted in the ban then.

387618_328602610493318_206457109374536_1141088_1365072617_n.jpg

Who is the man in the hat....

Woooney?

The worst aspect of this is the comments of Rooney, Rio and Ferguson who are trying to stitch up a fellow professional footballer. The actions of small frightened men

Marvin said:
The worst aspect of this is the comments of Rooney, Rio and Ferguson who are trying to stitch up a fellow professional footballer. The actions of small frightened men
Every word of that is correct. I don't know why people haven't realised how much the Rags are using Twitter to influence football. Barton has cottoned onto it, and is doing it himself. Ferguson's after match comments were so obviously aimed at not only have the ban upheld, but also at influencing future refs ('Kompany has done that before, but gotten away with it').

They are shit scared of us. Can't wait for the Derby in Apr - we'll hump those cunts.

malg said:
Marvin said:
Every word of that is correct. I don't know why people haven't realised how much the Rags are using Twitter to influence football. Barton has cottoned onto it, and is doing it himself. Ferguson's after match comments were so obviously aimed at not only have the ban upheld, but also at influencing future refs ('Kompany has done that before, but gotten away with it').

They are shit scared of us. Can't wait for the Derby in Apr - we'll hump those cunts.

Every word of that is true, I posted something similar about twenty pages back. Dispicable behaviour from dispicable men representing a dispicable club.

What ever a player will or may say on a public site can only come back and bite him right on his friggin arse.

I cant see any possibility of it being overturned. Some, like Poll have described it as harsh, but even he has said that Foy couldnt be said to have made a major mistake.

According to the Times the expectation is that the appeal will fail, but will not be considered frivolous. So I suppose we've nothing to lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.