Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

oakiecokie said:
bluedan said:
TUNNEL CAM

KIDD TO KOMPANY AFTER MEETING WITH REFEREE AT THE END OF THE VIDEO

"He (ref) said appeal it" - Kidd

Komps has a chance here blues. Volume right up you can hear Kiddo say that. Fingers crossed

My only concern over those comments are,could the ref have said "well if you don`t like my decision then appeal", meaning "fuck you City"
Hope not and maybe my faith in justice may be just 24 hours away !!

I just have a hunch that the club wouldn't appeal it if the ref said he was happy with the decision.

I herd Brain Kidd on that video also say moments before they went inside the the door to speak to the ref "lets get his opinion"

Fingers crossed for Justice.

cant make a new topic but ALEX NIMELY what a legend

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/09/players-twitter-spat-vincent-kompany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... nt-kompany</a>?

-- Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 pm --

every utd fan is on his twitter account hounding him now and hes just laughing at them.. any blues on twitter follow and support the kid standing up for our club.. Alex Nimely, take a bow.. someone needed to answer camelgob

elks said:

Alex is a big blue and is taking some real abuse from the rags but seems to be laughing it off. In fact he retweeted this:

FredAyles Fred Ayles
@AlexNimely you have no future at city, hope they sign some brazilian wonderkid and youre left on the free transfers list unwanted. #gutted
8 Jan

elks said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/09/players-twitter-spat-vincent-kompany" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... nt-kompany</a>?

-- Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 pm --

every utd fan is on his twitter account hounding him now and hes just laughing at them.. any blues on twitter follow and support the kid standing up for our club.. Alex Nimely, take a bow.. someone needed to answer camelgob

Nice one Alex!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
cleavers said:
City Raider said:
He could have said it sarcastically, as in 'appeal it then'
That's what he will have meant, if Foy had decided he was wrong he would have said so in his match report and there would be no need to appeal.

No, I think you still have to appeal and then they look at the referee's report as part of the evidence:
I agree appeal it anyway, I was just saying if Foy had changed his mind, he would say so in his report, and there would be no need as they would rescind it anyway. That clearly didn't happen.

LoveCity said:
elks said:

Alex is a big blue and is taking some real abuse from the rags but seems to be laughing it off. In fact he retweeted this:

FredAyles Fred Ayles
@AlexNimely you have no future at city, hope they sign some brazilian wonderkid and youre left on the free transfers list unwanted. #gutted
8 Jan

he actually retweeted quite a lot of the abuse he was getting but has now deleted it and the comments he made about ferdinand.. top lad tho

de niro said:
They won't recind it, I just can't see it now foy has given the scum half a chance of catching us, just spurs to destroy and the titles theirs.

Calling Bernstein!

Micha and Lescott will be fine in central defence. The most important asset we have is Mancini

de niro said:
They won't recind it, I just can't see it now foy has given the scum half a chance of catching us, just spurs to destroy and the titles theirs.
I cant see them rescinding it. Will bullshit about the 2 footed rule, if so the finger should be pointed at Giggs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.