Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Something which has just occurred to me.
Even if Foy mentioned in his report that he MAY have got it wrong that doesn't necessarily mean that we'll win the appeal. The FA may well say that in their opinion he didn't get it wrong. Judging from past decisions I fear the worst and I don't think we've a hope in hell of getting this rescinded. Even though almost the entire world of football (outside of Stretford) seems to agree that it shouldn't have been a red card.

The only chance we had would have been if Foy had admitted that he DID get it wrong. If he was going to do that we would have known by now.

Let's just hope that over the next 2 weeks we don't get any injuries at the back or indeed any more suspensions.

City should make a formal complaint about fergusons comments and the use of Twitter by Utd players on the incident when its in the appeal process

FantasyIreland said:
In which case we may be completely reliant on the rumour that he told Mancini he may have over reacted with the red and has hopefully written such in his report.....?

In which case we would have to rely on the good old, I did a mistake, sorry. Stranger things have happened, but I would not bet on it.

Rooney deserve a South Park banner, something like:

Shut you F#@$&g face, granny shagger!

And a small adjustment for Cur Alex & Rio...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ojbHVLlQs&feature=related[/youtube]

just as our injury situation got worse with merlin being added to the list you can bet your last fiver this will be upheld even with foy saying he may have made a mistake

Three_Hat-tricks said:
I just looked again at the incident. There's something fishy about that referee but I can't quite put my finger on it.

399938_10151196186210145_860780144_22609085_272246170_n.jpg

Nooooo just look at Vinny's hand. Hope he's about to make a fist

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.