Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

Ardwick AFC said:
Hmmmm.....if we get away with this, I'll buy a lotto ticket this afternoon.
Manchester%20City%20v%20Manchester%20United%20-%20FA%20Cup%20Third%20Round%20%285%29.jpg

Just look at Nani's reaction there. Absolutely nothing, no grimace, no pain and more importantly no diving.

Just a good, honest, strong tackle that will get punished.

Ardwick AFC said:
Manchester%20City%20v%20Manchester%20United%20-%20FA%20Cup%20Third%20Round%20%285%29.jpg

What get away with winning the ball cleanly? The feet up are after he´s intercepted it (the correct term for what happened )

bobmcfc said:
Another example is the danny wellbeck goal. he ran over to our fans, slid on his knees and celebrated like a mad guy infront of our fans kissing his badge. fair enough he didnt run the length of the pitch but they had a whole section 3 feet from where he scored.

ade did it and got a shit storm and a ban.

No, he scored in front of the North Stand, the scum fans had all the South

mike channon´s windmill said:
BezzMCFC said:
if the FA feel there wasnt nothing wrong with wayne rooneys kick in montenegro isnt worth a red card and they appealed agaisnt it, then they should be no complaints about us appealing for this.

Spot on - it sends a ridiculously hypocritical message. So ridiculous the English language fails me in articulating the very point
Crass, bent , CHEATS!

I'm sorry but that simply isn't true. If you were a copper in the USA where drinking age is 21, would you let your 19 year old son have a pint if on holiday in the UK? Of course you would, even though at home you enforce a separate rule. Excuse the tenuous analogy but that's the difference in a nutshell.

UEFA are a separate entity to the FA with differing policies on violent conduct, why not appeal? As much as I dislike that wig wearing granny shagger, if it were Hart for example being charged by UEFA, I'd expect an appeal from the FA...

quiet_riot said:
bobmcfc said:
Another example is the danny wellbeck goal. he ran over to our fans, slid on his knees and celebrated like a mad guy infront of our fans kissing his badge. fair enough he didnt run the length of the pitch but they had a whole section 3 feet from where he scored.

ade did it and got a shit storm and a ban.

No, he scored in front of the North Stand, the scum fans had all the South

you are quite right. i was sat on the opposite side and seen him leg it to the home fans in the collin bell and they score 3 first half goals. perhaps the twat should have ran the full length of the pitch

bobmcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
bobmcfc said:
the FA back rooney because he is their golden boy and does what he likes.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12950670.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12950670.stm</a>

they had no choice because he did it directly to the camera. if you watch any man u game you will see rooney calling the ref every name under the sun, gobbing off constantly and just getting away with it. everyone sees him doing it but its hushed up for the most part.
Ah, "no choice". But I thought he was their golden boy?

mike channon´s windmill said:
Ardwick AFC said:

What get away with winning the ball cleanly? The feet up are after he´s intercepted it (the correct term for what happened )
Picture shows absolutely nothing...it was taken a good few seconds after the tackle and if you go back some pages in this thread and look at the GIF movie you can see it much better (over and over and over and over again).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.