Re: Kompany's red card and appeal? (merged)

It's just the inconsistency that really hurts in this. I didn't think it was a red card but I can see why some would. However:

Giggs scissor tackle from behind = no booking
Evra Elbow on Micah and arm in the face or Sergio= no booking
Ferdinand kicking Milner about 5 times in the chest trying the get the ball = Foul given Uniteds way!!!

They should also have had a player sent off but surprise surprise they didn't. I also think the extra game ban for previous red is a load of bollocks as well.

I'm over the red card now, and the appeal was never going to work.

Does piss me off that it's classed as Serious Foul Play, when the tackle by Giggs and the elbow from Evra don't even get looked at.

We could do with a citing officer as in Rugby.

pauldominic said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fucking corruption at its highest level.

It will be even sweeter when we win the premiership now.

Fucking unbelievable. Lamapard got fuck all for a much worse and dangerous tackle and VK gets a 4 game ban.

Heres how it baffles me....I know he got the extra for his second red card however...

Suarez gets 8 games for racially abusing a player

VK gets 4 games (well 3) for a clean tackle.

Fucking jokers.

I agree that it wasn't a red, but it was a waste of time appealing.

If you don't appeal you're accepting that the right decision was made which would be absurd on this particular occasion.

One thing I know is that you can't buy a "sense of injustice" and the positive effect it can have on a team.

tago_mago said:
Best motivator to the squad, that. Stuff the FA, stuff the cheating **** Foy. Stuff the sister-in-law-shagger, his unpunished two-footed tackles and Evra's fucking elbow.

The team dug in and showed belief; good time to blood Savic and feed off the injustice.

Stuff racism too.

The rags will get the shit kicked at KlAnfield and we get a final. Karma.

jfgtxi.jpg

FOY does the word dickhead come to mind

tago_mago said:
Best motivator to the squad, that. Stuff the FA, stuff the cheating **** Foy. Stuff the sister-in-law-shagger, his unpunished two-footed tackles and Evra's fucking elbow.

The team dug in and showed belief; good time to blood Savic and feed off the injustice.

Stuff racism too.

Well said!

citymantop said:
tago_mago said:

Stuff racism too.

jfgtxi.jpg

FOY does the word dickhead come to mind

what's cee lo green got to do with it?

Just been on Rawk, and didn't see a single one of them who thought it was a red, nor anyone who thought it should not have been rescinded.

Now I know they hate the filth as much as we do, but considering we play them tomorrow, I was suprised at how pro-Kompany they all were.

A few posts stood out for me:
Outrageous decision by the FA, but thats par for the course with them.
Ridiculous that a tackle like that can lead to a 4 game ban.
Appalling that they didn't rescind it. I would be furious about that.

Any human being who played football at least once wouldn't consider that a red card, absolutely ridiculous.

And the most telling one of all:
they appeal to UEFA bout Rooneys kick on a player but yet will not over turn a blatant mistake...fucking hypocrites

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.