Re: So the major news was/is {Terry merged}

Re: John Terry

Totally agree with you FulhamRoad about his footballing abilities and I, probably more than alot on here wanted him at City.

But what he has done to Bridgey is a f*ckin disgrace and he truely is a c*nt of epic proportions, actually makes me wonder why i wanted him here in the first place.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Totally agree with you FulhamRoad about his footballing abilities and I, probably more than alot on here wanted him at City.

But what he has done to Bridgey is a f*ckin disgrace and he truely is a c*nt of epic proportions, actually makes me wonder why i wanted him here in the first place.

Agreed, if it is true, what he has done is totally out of order. I, however, for one would like it not to affect his footballing career for club or country. As a Chelsea fan (and I really should stop posting on here), I've always been suspicious of him as a person- as with most of our players (though, I've met Frank Lampard quite recently and he was a very nice bloke). If it is true, I hope he is truly sorry for it for the sake of his family and Wayne's family, and I hope some how they can make amends.

He does the business on the pitch, he fights for the shirt and is probably the greatest sporting leader around and that is how I judge him. I don't know the bloke, he isn't my mate and I've never met him so I cannot judge him as a person.

fulhamroad22 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Agreed, if it is true, what he has done is totally out of order. I, however, for one would like it not to affect his footballing career for club or country. As a Chelsea fan (and I really should stop posting on here), I've always been suspicious of him as a person- as with most of our players (though, I've met Frank Lampard quite recently and he was a very nice bloke). If it is true, I hope he is truly sorry for it for the sake of his family and Wayne's family, and I hope some how they can make amends.

He does the business on the pitch, he fights for the shirt and is probably the greatest sporting leader around and that is how I judge him. I don't know the bloke, he isn't my mate and I've never met him so I cannot judge him as a person.

Again you make fair points mate. If it is true then i can see it having a massive impact on his career at International level with regards to the captaincy. A captain should be someone who leads on and off the pitch and he certainly hasnt done that if the reports are true, which is why his days as England captain may be over.

Like i say, i would have been over the bluemoon if Terry came here in the summer (not that i had much hope) but i just feel he has severly shot himself in the foot.

I feel for everyone involved apart from him

He can stay at Chelsea or go to whatever club he wants but he is definetly not welcome here now. I used to get told by a lot of people that he is sly and I never really bothered, after he kept us hanging for so long over possibly moving here he went down in my books but having an affair with a former team mate's girlfriend is unforgivable, especially considering he is married and has kids himself.

I'm glad this order protecting his identity has been taken away, when we next play him I hope our fans slaughter him. I dunno how it'll work if Bridge and him are both on the field. Also with the World Cup coming up I won't be backing him to get into the England squad for it, hopefully he won't after this.

To be honest I never really wanted the **** at City, even though he'd improve our team significantly. He just strikes me as the archetypal cockney dickhead and not really the type of player I want to see in a City shirt.

It's the same with Rooney (albeit the archetypal Scouse dickhead) - there was a thread on here the other eulogising about him, and praying we bid £100m for him. He's clearly a brilliant player, but even though we have unlimited funds I don't want us to go out and just bid for any player (the fact that neither would join us is irrelevant).

Whilst I want us to have the best team possible, I'd feel a bit of a fraud cheering on certain players. I know football fans are fickle (think Alan Smith at Leeds/United) but there are other players out there. I'm probably in a minority, but I'd be happier never seeing Terry (or indeed Rooney) in a City shirt.

Back on topic, Bridge must be gutted and I feel for him but these things happen in real life (bloke shags mates missu). Feel like it's being blown a bit out of proportion.

fulhamroad22 said:
Ramdothy said:
i agreed, he is f**king shit

LOL, wasn't what people were saying in that 1000+ page thread in the Summer. Regardless of how much he is allegedly a right hot blooded male in his private life, he is still a world class defender and leader ON the pitch. He has qualities which City could dearly need, should Vieira play like he did at the end of his Inter tenure.

sorry about that, but last summer, my english ability was such a fool ..
so i couldnot use this forum :( and until now my english is fool

team ethics? captain of england?

Capello may not see it this way, but Terry can fuck right off. From a purely England perspective, this is diabolically callous and selfish behaviour.

have to agree I just don't want people like him at our club. Bellamy is vilified on the basis of reputation, but we, and anyone else who cares to read up, know he is a model professional, and someone concerned with human beings beyond himself, beyond other professionals, beyond this part of the world. You show me anything that Terry has ever done that is anymore more than the actions of profoundly selfish, ignorant cuhnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.