Re: So the major news was/is {Terry merged}

Re: So the major news was/is

middle-englandblue said:
Thats a dissapointment as i thought it was a major transfer possibility--- bit daft to post a thread title like that with just a few days of the transfer window left when its got nothing to do with it

this
been a dissapointing window so far, only signing seems to be permantly crocked, loaned out robinho, so was hoping for some news. This wasnt it

According to the original thread the story involved a blue and we should back him all the way. If it is this particular story, why should we back him?

Also he said it would explain a lot to many blues. That explained pretty much nothing, other than maybe why it took him a while to decide on not joining us.

Still holding out the tiniest of hope that it's Torres.

blueinsa said:
Theo555 said:
Terry sjagging Bridges girlfriend - that was quite a let down tolmie

woopie fucking do!

Bridge is minted, im sure he will have trouble finding another bird.

On a serious note though, who cares?

He's lucky he's got money or he'd still be a virgin

Ramdothy said:
WTF JT
you are most shit lad in the world

xbab5t.png

fuck....me.....that was a let down!

I couldn't give a damn whether his mrs has slept with half of London, this happens everyday to 'normal' people but it doesn't get in the news so why should we care anymore about a guy earning about £80K a week!

I'm not just having a go at this i'm having a go at all these 'celebrity' things that come out in the papers, its pathetic!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.