Re: txiki, soriano and mancini please take note.

bugsyblue said:
munster said:
How about Lewandowski as a straight swap for Dzeko?

Isco in.

Erikssen - he's usually saying 'no thanks City' in every window but all is strangely quiet this time round which could be significant, plus Ajax have got another Dane coming through their ranks who's supposed to be quality (Fisher I think).

New centre back - the chap from Ajax who scored against us.

Out:

Sinclair
Dzeko
Kolorov
Kolo
RSC
Bridge
Lescott

Oh and new deals for Tevez (2 years) and Gaz Baz (1 year)

Happy?

He said last week he is looking to move to City or PSG if Ajax look to sell him.
Oh my god, he did not say that, he just said "why not" when asked about joining either City or PSG. Everyone is blowing this up saying that he will join city over anyone. I highly doubt that, as he only said "why not, the only thing that matters is if i have a good or a bad feeling about the club".

spinzer said:
bugsyblue said:
munster said:
How about Lewandowski as a straight swap for Dzeko?

Isco in.

Erikssen - he's usually saying 'no thanks City' in every window but all is strangely quiet this time round which could be significant, plus Ajax have got another Dane coming through their ranks who's supposed to be quality (Fisher I think).

New centre back - the chap from Ajax who scored against us.

Out:

Sinclair
Dzeko
Kolorov
Kolo
RSC
Bridge
Lescott

Oh and new deals for Tevez (2 years) and Gaz Baz (1 year)

Happy?

He said last week he is looking to move to City or PSG if Ajax look to sell him.
Oh my god, he did not say that, he just said "why not" when asked about joining either City or PSG. Everyone is blowing this up saying that he will join city over anyone. I highly doubt that, as he only said "why not, the only thing that matters is if i have a good or a bad feeling about the club".

True enough, he hasn't singled City out as the only club he'd go to, but he's still made it clear enough that if the offer is right, he'll happily sign for City. So IF we want him, we're in with a very good shout of getting him.

Huge summer coming up and hopefully the groundwork has been done. Shift the deadwood and non players and 3-4 real top top players and we will be ready to go again! Chuck edin and Samir into the mix for decent fees and we could nett spend £100m-£120m.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:06 pm --<br /><br />Huge summer coming up and hopefully the groundwork has been done. Shift the deadwood and non players and 3-4 real top top players and we will be ready to go again! Chuck edin and Samir into the mix for decent fees and we could nett spend £100m-£120m.

after i see dortmund tonight i'm more and more convinced that we need to spend big in the summer if we want to compete in the CL....thing like he will cost to much or we need to compete with FFp etc...just FUCK OFF the ffp and the bastard who is platini..first of all we neeed to get players in the midfield to make that much more mobile and who can pass the ball much quick to the players up front

for me out:
RSC-free
Bridge-free
kolo-free
lescott-8m
kolarov-8m
barry-5m
sinclair-6m
nasri-20m
dzeko-20m
mario-20m(already gone)
and some players from academy( 4m for them)

a total of 87m

in:
rekik-promoted
papadoupoulos-15m
digne/shaw-10m
gundogan/fernandinho-25m
benat-12m
maher-15m
guidetti-promoted
cavani-45m
bale-45m

a total of 157m so will be a net spend of 90m

and if get to 4-3-3 from next sdeason

hart
zabba-kompany-nasty-clichy

silva-yaya-gundogan/fernandinho

aguero-cavani-bale

and the second team: pantilimon

richards-rekik-papa-digne/shaw

milner-garcia/rodwell-benat

tevez-guidetti-maher

MihaiCity said:
after i see dortmund tonight i'm more and more convinced that we need to spend big in the summer if we want to compete in the CL....thing like he will cost to much or we need to compete with FFp etc...just FUCK OFF the ffp and the bastard who is platini..first of all we neeed to get players in the midfield to make that much more mobile and who can pass the ball much quick to the players up front

for me out:
RSC-free
Bridge-free
kolo-free
lescott-8m
kolarov-8m
barry-5m
sinclair-6m
nasri-20m
dzeko-20m
mario-20m(already gone)

a total of 87m

in:
rekik-promoted
papadoupoulos-15m
digne/shaw-10m
gundogan/fernandinho-25m
benat-12m
maher-15m
guidetti-promoted
cavani-45m
bale-45m

hart

aguero-cavani-bale

tevez-guidetti-maher

Champ manager stuff that.

johnmc said:
MihaiCity said:

for me out:
RSC-free
Bridge-free
kolo-free
lescott-8m
kolarov-8m
barry-5m
sinclair-6m
nasri-20m
dzeko-20m
mario-20m(already gone)

a total of 87m

in:
rekik-promoted
papadoupoulos-15m
digne/shaw-10m
gundogan/fernandinho-25m
benat-12m
maher-15m
guidetti-promoted
cavani-45m
bale-45m

hart

aguero-cavani-bale

tevez-guidetti-maher

really now if we want to compete with the best and win the title and CL we need to invest and buy only the players who can improve massively this team..you really think the team we have atm is good enough to make something in the CL???? the answer is no... the players i've said we need to buy are the right players none of them are players we can;'t get here

MihaiCity said:
johnmc said:
MihaiCity said:

for me out:
RSC-free
Bridge-free
kolo-free
lescott-8m
kolarov-8m
barry-5m
sinclair-6m
nasri-20m
dzeko-20m
mario-20m(already gone)

a total of 87m

in:
rekik-promoted
papadoupoulos-15m
digne/shaw-10m
gundogan/fernandinho-25m
benat-12m
maher-15m
guidetti-promoted
cavani-45m
bale-45m

hart

aguero-cavani-bale

tevez-guidetti-maher

really now if we want to compete with the best and win the title and CL we need to invest and buy only the players who can improve massively this team..you really think the team we have atm is good enough to make something in the CL???? the answer is no... the players i've said we need to buy are the right players none of them are players we can;'t get here
Sounds like bargain prices, especially for bale, and maybe a bit to many midfielders

One thing is for sure, with all the action going on around us, we simply cannot stand still.

Next season is going to be much tougher, and much more competitive for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.