Re: txiki, soriano and mancini please take note.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
samharris said:
[/color]

Well back aint far enough fella.

ha ha - thought it might not be...............

No chance on Bale for a couple of reasons but the first being wages with Dzeko and the second being £80 fucking million. He isn't exactly Messi or Ronaldo guaranteed commercial deals type is he

BUT - I have told you the deal is done. Not up to me to explain the terms, and why would you worry how much he costs/ WE'RE THE RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD, so your financial reasoning is imaterial.

He may not be exactly messi or ronaldo - but hes the next best thing and they would cost 100m! Since we cant get our hands on them, and we want to be the best club in the world, we have to spend big.If we want to challenge for CL we need players like him.

Spurs can afford Dzeko's wages and need a goal scorer. Bale is perfect for the 4-3-3 formation the barca project want in place next season. No one else can afford bale, who wants to stay in UK.

Even at 80m - bale is an appreciating asset. The right age, best footballer in UK, not incumbered by ACN or much international duty. Excellent profile for merchandise and promoting a positive image.

GaudinoMotors said:
Track Cycling - arghhhh!
We threw shed loads of money at something that required little talent (including rowing) and that few other countries took seriously. It may be more difficult with the worldwide beautiful game.

That's a pretty insulting and very ill-informed comment. I can't speak for track cycling but rowing takes quite a lot of talent, being very technical, and a lot of bloody hard work. Why not go down to your local boat club and see if you have the talent and the bollocks to give it a go?

ANY1aBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

No chance on Bale for a couple of reasons but the first being wages with Dzeko and the second being £80 fucking million. He isn't exactly Messi or Ronaldo guaranteed commercial deals type is he

BUT - I have told you the deal is done. Not up to me to explain the terms, and why would you worry how much he costs/ WE'RE THE RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD, so your financial reasoning is imaterial.

He may not be exactly messi or ronaldo - but hes the next best thing and they would cost 100m! Since we cant get our hands on them, and we want to be the best club in the world, we have to spend big.If we want to challenge for CL we need players like him.

Spurs can afford Dzeko's wages and need a goal scorer. Bale is perfect for the 4-3-3 formation the barca project want in place next season. No one else can afford bale, who wants to stay in UK.

Even at 80m - bale is an appreciating asset. The right age, best footballer in UK, not incumbered by ACN or much international duty. Excellent profile for merchandise and promoting a positive image.

I love you ANY1 cos your a blue but I got to say that I think cos we've been through this trolling shit in the past and cos its Bale who would not come to us, Levy is a tough cookie, there have been no strong links, like Cavani from the press, I think you're statement I have told you the deal is done. Not up to me to explain the terms is far from true...

Again, your a blue brother so no disrespect but this is way off the mark as there is not even a sniff... unless you can give a tiny bit more on this ?

Neville Kneville said:
How about we sign a bunch of the best players in the Premier League for millions of pounds & the manager organises, motivates, bollocks, praises & generally 'manages' them to play like the best players in the Premier League ?

Hang on a minute..we already have bought a bunch of the best players in the Premier League!

Well one thing's for sure, after a year playing together & winning the title, ALL of them would certainly move up to another level.

Hang on a minute..we DID win the title, & they have all had time to settle in, yet are now performing much worse than they were last season.

players respond to other players,more than any other factor,IF we sign a falco for example watch kun and teves ears prick up and the extra stride in their step ,ditto for the midfield and defence , its a natural instinc ,the manager can only motivate,to a point .
Crikey! Better sign some new ones then & hope they win us the title next season, then sign some other new ones.

The only alternative would be for the manager to organise, motivate, bollock, praise & generally 'manage' them to play consistently well, & we have clearly seen, that's not going to happen.

Get the chequebook out.
<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:48 pm --<br /><br />made a mess of that ,the bit about falco is mine ,sorry

ANY1aBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

I won't argue with you and would be as happy as I could ever be if he came, but wouldn't 80m for one player severely damage us in terms of being able to buy other players? That's what is worrying me the most to be honest..

kp789 said:
I think we will absolutely walk the league next season. It is just down to our champions league performance. But it will be a very good season.
I wish...

I'm sure we'll be Ok in the transfer market this summer. Goetze was always going to be difficult to persuade to move to England, but we know players such as Cavani, Falcao, Bale, and a whole host of others could be available at the right price. Even Ronaldo is a possibility, although a very slim chance of him coming to City.

The fact that Hoeness keeps going on about us and PSG; and Fergie and Rio are mentioning us instead of speaking about their title win just shows that the old order are running scared of us. I feel we are some way behind the likes of PSG and even further behind Bayern, but I also feel the English league is much harder to win than those of just about every other European League.

We have to inject more pace into our team and the whole squad should be able to be interchanged. We have struggled in games this season when our better players have been missing, and the replacements aren't as good as needed. We could all see that despite Dzeko's abilities, he didn't have the pace required for the Premiership or the way we need to play. We can all see that Garcia suffers the same lack of pace which costs us when it matters. Even some of our better first teamers lack genune pace, but do have fighting qualities instead. This is why we looked so poor in Europe, all fight, but the lack of pace really told and despite all our efforts we ended up chasing shadows. When we attacked our build up was so slow that we struggled to have any impact.

The Southampton game was one where we really missed our star men and we gifted 3 goals. Against Spurs, with no Silva or Aguero and after three big games, while Spurs had a long break, got two star players back and also had more at stake than us in the game, we were always going to struggle.

Next season of Mancini is still here, he has to beat Everton at last ! This summer will be good, we certainly won't make the same mistakes as in previous windows.

Jimfv1 said:
I'm sure we'll be Ok in the transfer market this summer. Goetze was always going to be difficult to persuade to move to England, but we know players such as Cavani, Falcao, Bale, and a whole host of others could be available at the right price. Even Ronaldo is a possibility, although a very slim chance of him coming to City.

The fact that Hoeness keeps going on about us and PSG; and Fergie and Rio are mentioning us instead of speaking about their title win just shows that the old order are running scared of us. I feel we are some way behind the likes of PSG and even further behind Bayern, but I also feel the English league is much harder to win than those of just about every other European League.

We have to inject more pace into our team and the whole squad should be able to be interchanged. We have struggled in games this season when our better players have been missing, and the replacements aren't as good as needed. We could all see that despite Dzeko's abilities, he didn't have the pace required for the Premiership or the way we need to play. We can all see that Garcia suffers the same lack of pace which costs us when it matters. Even some of our better first teamers lack genune pace, but do have fighting qualities instead. This is why we looked so poor in Europe, all fight, but the lack of pace really told and despite all our efforts we ended up chasing shadows. When we attacked our build up was so slow that we struggled to have any impact.

The Southampton game was one where we really missed our star men and we gifted 3 goals. Against Spurs, with no Silva or Aguero and after three big games, while Spurs had a long break, got two star players back and also had more at stake than us in the game, we were always going to struggle.

Next season of Mancini is still here, he has to beat Everton at last ! This summer will be good, we certainly won't make the same mistakes as in previous windows.

Valid and sensible points made. And it rings true in how both Txiki and Soriano will look to address the squad this summer.

The blinding obvious factor that will be achieved is the moving out of the high earners that do not bring any further dimension to our squad. The whole sqaud at the managers disposal for the next campaign will be around the 22 player mark.

Txiki will try to consist the group of 2 players for every position that are of the same quality. If anyone has seen the documentary on the regime that they were involved in at barca you will get a good understanding of what is happening behind the doors at our club.

In one section of the film, the deal that is being set for Davids to join Barca is shown and how the payment process works i.e set weekly wage but then a whole host of incentive bonus payments, once certain targets are achieved.
The reason for this is to not only safeguard the club in terms of wage structure, but to elevate the players performance throughout the campaign.

As the previous comments state, when our key players have been injured this season we have not had the high quality replacement that brings the A-game onto the pitch.

I don't agree that we need a high quality replacement for every position.

No one else in the Premier League does yet when they get injuries you just get on with it. Not wanting to sound like a Mancini "outer" but he complains about a lot of stuff instead of getting on with it.

Teams get injuries, you adapt the team and move on.

If Yaya gets injured then we should play Garcia and adapt how the midfield works, maybe drop Milner in alongside him, if we have no Aguero and Tevez then we play Dzeko but play with Sinclair and Milner as wingers or even Kolarov.
I know it is incredibly easy to say what I am typing here but it just seems so simple to just change players around and managers do it every week. Its not like we have a team of 11 players and the rest of the squad is made up of 18yr olds.

ANY1aBLUE said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Is it really though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.