Reaction Videos

The guy drumming is a fucking beast, not just this video watch his others, I’m not a drummer or can play an instrument but this guys is insane.

Trained opera singer and somewhat renowned performer Elizabeth Zharoff getting into rock and metal and giving her insights, interesting seeing her reaction to music and a genre she's never heard before:

Yeah she's great. I love hearing her reviews of singers. Watching her on this is fascinating ...

But this girl is fantastic too ..

Pretty much had the same reaction when I first heard this singer.

Last edited:
You can’t tell me these reaction videos aren’t false. Someone filming someone? Yeah right. Next thing they’re going to bring out a programme on telly where they are filming people watching telly programmes and some daft buggars sit and watch it;)

You can’t tell me these reaction videos aren’t false. Someone filming someone? Yeah right. Next thing they’re going to bring out on telly a programme where they are filming people watching telly programmes and some daft buggars sit and watch it;)

Shortly followed by a 'celebrity' version no doubt!!

You can’t tell me these reaction videos aren’t false. Someone filming someone? Yeah right. Next thing they’re going to bring out a programme on telly where they are filming people watching telly programmes and some daft buggars sit and watch it;)

They love reacting to UK stuff it gets them views and money as we're desperate for validation for some reason! Majority of it is fake and forced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.