Read and Laugh - update page 9

Re: Read and Laugh

The scousers had better ask the government to give them another garden festival or something. Football won't be cheering them up any more.

Anybody got the link to the article that Martin Samuel wrote after Mascherano's 'history' comments?

Hahahaha f*cking Red Dippers jealous as f*ck, Who do they think they are, they think they have the god giving right to beat everybody and win everything. There club is becoming a complete laughing stock.

USA USA USA USA

Hahaha great stuff!
This is going to be a season to remember, not only for us but I think for the scum and scouse too. Sadly for them it won't be in a good way.

Prestwich_Blue said:
2004/5 - Liverpool win the CL while City finish 8th, just missing out on UEFA Cup qualification.

Average attendance:
Liverpool 42,587
Man City 45,192

"But dats the capacity tho der lad, if we ad a 80,000 stadium then we wud fill it easy every day of the week lad as we are a historic club der lad"

mcfcliam said:
Them Scouse twats think they have some sort of divine right to win something.

Well heres something.. shove your fucking history up your arse, well saying that, you are history!

Enjoy being a shit mediocre club competing with the likes of Bolton, Wigan etc. for 10th spot and see where all your so called loyal fans fuck off too.

You're about to get a taste of what we have had for the past 35 years and I bet my fucking life that half of your fans won't stick around!

Shit club who are just as plastic as United.

one scouse fan txted SSN this morning saying that he will not re new his season ticket because of Roy Hodgesons appointment..
First sign of unrest and theyre off like rats from a sinking ship..

They call us shitty....well I call them deserters..

maybe a bit of mediocrity will teach them to become better supporters..just like us..

Through thick and thin you scouce twats.... Thick and thin..

in the interest of balance they're not all jealous tossers

No, it isn't just the money.

It's about clubs that are ambitious and back their manager. City are going to be the biggest and probably best team in the PL very, very soon. Why is Silva going to City? When players like Tevez and Robinho are already there, why wouldn't they.

It's the type of transfer activity that Torres wants to see here. but the way things are going, if we don't get new owners in sharpish, who will BACK THE MANAGER AND INVEST HEAVILY IN THE TEAM, then I think he will be on his way out of Liverpool very soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.