Reading Ticket Details

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Can people confirm then that they are buying tickets in the 3rd Tier as I am sat waiting to locate to 5 other seats tomorrow and would rather reserve my normal ones.

"Please note Seasoncard holders in Level 3 of the Colin Bell and East Stands will need to relocate for this fixture. Reading fans will occuoy the normal away section"

From the OS

Jnr Kisby said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Can people confirm then that they are buying tickets in the 3rd Tier as I am sat waiting to locate to 5 other seats tomorrow and would rather reserve my normal ones.

"Please note Seasoncard holders in Level 3 of the Colin Bell and East Stands will need to relocate for this fixture. Reading fans will occuoy the normal away section"

From the OS

Yea but people on this thread are saying they're getting tickets in the third tier. I'd give them a try if I was you CITY FOR LIFE

How long is you seat kept for? I sit in ss level 1 my dad will prob relocate as he's in east level 3, shouldn't be a problem getting tickets together in ss should it?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Jnr Kisby said:

From the OS

Yea but people on this thread are saying they're getting tickets in the third tier. I'd give them a try if I was you CITY FOR LIFE

If they have decided to open L3 I wish they'd put something on the site otherwise Supporter Services will be getting a shed load of pointless phone calls tomorrow for relocates - or maybe that's the plan as it's an 0870 number!

I'd also like to know if they're selling tickets in the 3rd tier east stand. I really don't want to move anywhere else.

Jnr Kisby said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

From the OS

Bought mine online last night for 3rd tier CB

I would'nt be surprised if City have fucked this up, but the online purchase history is telling me i already have my seat in east stand level 3.

Code:
03/03/2011 	MCFC v Reading 	EL3/306/?/0??? 	000000002180049 	00050   	PEND

I'm in the Cup Tickets scheme - just checked online & my purchase history shows my usual seat in EL3 so obviously we don't have to relocate!! This is confusing City & needs sorting out.

Billy Spurdle said:
I'm in the Cup Tickets scheme - just checked online & my purchase history shows my usual seat in EL3 so obviously we don't have to relocate!! This is confusing City & needs sorting out.

Yes me too but it shows as "pending" which for home games usually means the sale hasn't been processed yet.

Lol!

One of the biggest games for a while, apart from last seasons semi against the Rags, and City cock it up again.

Why oh why didn't they just leave it as it normally is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.