Reading Ticket Details

Cup sheme this year is a joke. Extra 50 points per comp, then dish out 100 points per game? Force people to piss about changing seats, force others to pay more to sit in level 2, but only for this game, WTF is that all about?

Lets put that Krusty the Clown guy seen at recent games in charge of ticketing, got to do a better job than the mugs in charge at the moment.

Join the cup scheme and get treated like shit, great selling point that.

surely this way they are making sure tier 1 and 2 are full. once they are they will open the 3rd tier.

moaning for the sake of moaning

foley87 said:
surely this way they are making sure tier 1 and 2 are full. once they are they will open the 3rd tier.

moaning for the sake of moaning

maybe those who have level 3 season tickets want to sit in them for a reason.

maybe not everyone wants to do the poznan, maybe not everyone wants to stand up, maybe some are happy to watch the game.

birchvillablue said:
Cup sheme this year is a joke. Extra 50 points per comp, then dish out 100 points per game? Force people to piss about changing seats, force others to pay more to sit in level 2, but only for this game, WTF is that all about?

Lets put that Krusty the Clown guy seen at recent games in charge of ticketing, got to do a better job than the mugs in charge at the moment.

why is this bit a joke

people moan about the away fans having such a big allocation behind the goal, and moving them somewhere where they won't be seen as much or heard.

they then get ditched into the third tier, which is alot better and they still moan about it.

you still get a good view on level 2, maybe not the point, but just for one game it's hardly gonna do any damage is it.

Freestyler said:
people moan about the away fans having such a big allocation behind the goal, and moving them somewhere where they won't be seen as much or heard.

they then get ditched into the third tier, which is alot better and they still moan about it.

you still get a good view on level 2, maybe not the point, but just for one game it's hardly gonna do any damage is it.
I agree i sat on lvl 2 for villa game top view dont see the problem with having to relocate there, i can understand what the clubs trying to do.

dw7 said:
birchvillablue said:

why is this bit a joke

One of the main reasons for joining the scheme was to get the extra 50 points per comp. I'm not against dishing out loads of points to increase attendance at cup games, but it clearly didn't work at the Notts County and Leicester games. Points awarded to cup scheme members should have been increased or at least mentioned.

Freestyler said:

The away fans are not in L3 for Reading, they've just taken a barmy decision to close 25% of the capacity for one of the season's biggest games. The argument about filling L1&2 first holds no water for me, who gives a fuck what it looks like on TV?

I can see why they've closed L3 for Kiev because the 6pm KO will seriously affect the attendance but the Reading decision is just mental.

birchvillablue said:
dw7 said:
why is this bit a joke

One of the main reasons for joining the scheme was to get the extra 50 points per comp. I'm not against dishing out loads of points to increase attendance at cup games, but it clearly didn't work at the Notts County and Leicester games. Points awarded to cup scheme members should have been increased or at least mentioned.

im sorry i still dont get you

Just about to buy my 3 season ticket seats online (CB Level 3) for the Reading match...skimmed through this thread only to find out the 'kin thing is closed!
This must be a p1ss take...it's the QUARTER FINAL of the FA CUP for F@@k Sake!!!

It was open against Villa and I'd expect a far better crowd for this game...the mind boggles???

I think I'll wait until mid-week...surely Level 3 will open by then.

"Scratches & shakes head in total disbelief"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.