Reading Ticket Details

swp80 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Why? They might not feel as passionately about it as you do?

Surely the only people that don't pick and choose the games they go to are those with a Season Card and in the Cup Scheme?

Is that the criteria for a "real City fan"?

True, you put it niceley there, its probably the same with most, we expect every city fan to be the same as ourselves but in true reality they're not. so if he soesn't want to come fuck him, but if he does then thats up to him. but its just the fact that he said if it was everton i would have bothered

I can see what you're getting at, but surely that's part of picking and choosing the bigger games? He's see's Everton as being a bigger game than Reading.

My opinion, it's £17.50 for an FA Cup Quarter Final, I thought the demand would be alot higher than it apparently is.

Quick question, do you have the City bedset?

i been to every cup game in all 3 comps this year at home but if we get to the semis I know I have no chance in fa cup due to low points RUBBISH, we need a seperate cup sceme to encourage people to go. I can totally understand people staying away. Its not my attitude but I do understand it when people say whats the point going all the earlier rounds then having no chance as semis or final.

swp80 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Why? They might not feel as passionately about it as you do?

Surely the only people that don't pick and choose the games they go to are those with a Season Card and in the Cup Scheme?

Is that the criteria for a "real City fan"?

True, you put it niceley there, its probably the same with most, we expect every city fan to be the same as ourselves but in true reality they're not. so if he soesn't want to come fuck him, but if he does then thats up to him. but its just the fact that he said if it was everton i would have bothered
thats right,if it had been Everton,i'd be going,its not and i'm not so.................fuck you

Timmmmahhhh said:
swp80 said:

I can see what you're getting at, but surely that's part of picking and choosing the bigger games? He's see's Everton as being a bigger game than Reading.

My opinion, it's £17.50 for an FA Cup Quarter Final, I thought the demand would be alot higher than it apparently is.

Yes and city wallpaper, i wish i could pack it for kiev :(

brianstrousersnake said:
swp80 said:
thats right,if it had been Everton,i'd be going,its not and i'm not so.................fuck you
Blue dipper hey lol

ayia napa blues said:
i been to every cup game in all 3 comps this year at home but if we get to the semis I know I have no chance in fa cup due to low points RUBBISH, we need a seperate cup sceme to encourage people to go. I can totally understand people staying away. Its not my attitude but I do understand it when people say whats the point going all the earlier rounds then having no chance as semis or final.

You don't go to the games just so you have a chance at a final ticket. You go to support the team.

Although not perfect the loyalty points scheme is the fairest out there.

I'm guessing that you would support a scheme that would give priority for Final tickets to all those who have been to earlier rounds regardless of points total? Can't agree with this. This would give priority to someone who has been supporting city for a season in a low cost competition over a season tocket holder who has been supporrting the club for donkey's years but maybe didn't go to many FA Cup matches that year.

In summary, you support the club. You don't support the club in the FA Cup only or the Premier League only. If people are worried about having low levels of points then put the hours in and you will get there eventually.

swp80 said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Yes and city wallpaper, i wish i could pack it for kiev :(

Haha, yes, familiar surroundings and all that!!

Out of interest, all in, how much is Kiev costing you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.