Reading Ticket Details

brianstrousersnake said:
fathellensbellend said:
my mate has just fucked the game off, he cannot be arsed with all the hassle of relocating when he has a perfectly good seat in level 3 which he would happily book online.

i think loads of level 3 fans will think like this, buying and relocating = ages on the phone or ages in a queue, so people just cannot be arsed with it.
So have i,would have gone if we were playing Everton,gonna watch it in the pub

Jesus Christ

brianstrousersnake said:
swp80 said:
is that the only reason?
yes

brianstrousersnake said:
So have i,would have gone if we were playing Everton,gonna watch it in the pub

we don't all want to be the superfan unlike yourself

You are the exact fan the rags mock us for. you stay at home for the "less appealing" games but moan when you cant come the big games. just do us all a favour and dont come atall!

mcfcliam said:
brianstrousersnake said:
yes

-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:59 pm --

I hope to God that you don't get a Wembley ticket if we beat Reading.
maybe but........i will<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:04 pm --<br /><br />
swp80 said:
brianstrousersnake said:
yes

You are the exact fan the rags mock us for. you stay at home for the "less appealing" games but moan when you cant come the big games. just do us all a favour and dont come atall!
why can't i go to the big games?
you don't know me

Billy Spurdle said:
brianstrousersnake said:
Don't want to

Fair enough. Keep comments like this to yourself though because it just annoys the real City fans on here. Thanks.

Annoys the real City fans? Why?

Does going to every cup game make you a "real City fan"?

Can he not pick and choose which games he goes to?

Don't understand why there's a need for all the super fan bullshit. Some people on this site seem to think that blue moon is representative of the majority of City fans. Sorry it's not.

The bloke can pick and choose what games he goes to. What's the big deal if he doesn't fancy the game against Reading and wants to watch it on the telly? At least 20,000 other people did the same thing on Wednesday night. Should he be allowed a ticket for Wembley? If he's got enough points then of course he should. Just because you don't go to every single game home and away doesn't mean you're not a real fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.