reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

Even though there £25 with 6 days to go i fully expect them to be sold out in the two days. Come on lets get that 3rd tier open. im going to go there a bit early and have a drink at city sqaure not done it yet but looks good.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:41 am --<br /><br />
marco said:
lancs blue said:
Ah, level 2 North has now magically appeared on the seating plan!

here we go thousands of mystery seats will come and go over the next 24hrs,i was watching a film tonight 'looks like i'm dot counting insted''

Haha when you have counted them you will have to start again cause some would of been sold.

lancs blue said:

FFS, all this does is annoy those that purchase their ticket early.

GazC said:
lancs blue said:

Doesn't annoy me, but I am on the cup scheme.

So are you annoyed you got a cheaper ticket than the £25 ones?

i would say then with both level 3s to sell that would be about say 5000 then the top of the north say about 4000 and alow a further 1000 around the ground, id estimate we have sold about 30-33000 up to date

not bat at all

SWP's back said:
GazC said:

No, my season card is in 104 and I'm happy to sit in my normal seat. However, I can see why people with access/city cards have found buying individual tickets such a frustrating experience this season. It's highlighted in this thread, look at the post on this page by James - he wasn't given the option of the 2nd tier because the club would rather pander to the people watching on TV and give the image of a full ground rather than letting people sit where they want.

How many people are holding off on buying a ticket because they're waiting for the 3rd tiers to open? Can you blame them? What happens if the 3rd tier is never opened?

This could be a bit of an own goal by the ticket office.

GazC said:
SWP's back said:

No, my season card is in 104 and I'm happy to sit in my normal seat. However, I can see why people with access/city cards have found buying individual tickets such a frustrating experience this season. It's highlighted in this thread, look at the post on this page by James - he wasn't given the option of the 2nd tier because the club would rather pander to the people watching on TV and give the image of a full ground rather than letting people sit where they want.

How many people are holding off on buying a ticket because they're waiting for the 3rd tiers to open? Can you blame them? What happens if the 3rd tier is never opened?

This could be a bit of an own goal by the ticket office.

If our fans had bothered to turn up in earlier rounds then we wouldn't have this problem though mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.