reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

Billy Spurdle said:
sniff said:
I know your all doing a very good job counting all the seats on the website, but stop wasting your time.

The online system only release's seats for sale at set intervals, and is in no way linked to the system they have at the Ticket office.

My friend who works their just laughs at the fact people bother to count them an use it as an indicator.

His response, dont bother, you may as well just say the first number that come's into your head, It has as much chance of being right.

So if the systems are not linked that means someone can buy a certain seat online at the same time the ticket office are selling the same seat to someone else. How does that work then?

you get a 30 minute reserve on the seat you want to buy online and that will feed through to the ticket office i suppose.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Billy Spurdle said:
So if the systems are not linked that means someone can buy a certain seat online at the same time the ticket office are selling the same seat to someone else. How does that work then?

you get a 30 minute reserve on the seat you want to buy online and that will feed through to the ticket office i suppose.

So they are linked then. Thought so.

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm --

CITY FOR LIFE said:
East Stand L 1 and 2 Sold Out

Have you been told that by the club & not from the non-existent dots on the online seating plan?!? Ha.

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Really think the club has shot itself in the foot, should of opened all stands set one price for all stands (ala Hamburg) and we would of sold out easily. Had to relocate from our normal seats in the family stand to 117 to save £25 for me and the kids. Having to pick and chose cup games due to finances.

No. There is a better view from the 2nd level so I am glad that they have to pay more for the first time ever./<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
SWP's back said:
Funny that. I just called up and checked and was given a choice of where to sit. Try it yourself then see if you believe Daves lie.

As I say. Try it for yourself and see.

I don't need to, as a Cup scheme member in L3 I was sent an e-mail by the club telling me that if I didn't ring up on Saturday to relocate I'd automatically be given a seat in North stand L1. If DD's dad didn't see his e-mail right away that's where he'll have ended up.

I am also on the cup scheme and have my normal seat.

But I was so aghast that Daves dad was forced to sit on row 1 that I called to pose as a buyer. I was offered level 2 of SS, Northstand and CB stand!

All I did was say I preferred the 2nd tier for the game.

Re: East L1 & 2 v Reading showing Sold Out on OS

Looks like another good day of sales for a game some thought might see 25k, OS now showing all of L1 and 2 ES sold and a few blocks in upper SS having a few left.

Just had a look at NS lower and in the lower area of 8 blocks there are only about a two dozen seats you could buy in pairs or more, the rest are single and that is amounting to only approx 50. How can they sell them when you have go in there with a child?

Got my ticket.

I just noticed they've opened the top tiers now aswell.

Should be a full one this!

C'mon City we're goin wembley!!

sniff said:
Billy Spurdle said:
The total of all the orange sections is only about 300 seats. Selling really well with plenty of time left yet. Agree, expect level 3 east (at first) to be opened in a couple of days.

I know your all doing a very good job counting all the seats on the website, but stop wasting your time.

The online system only release's seats for sale at set intervals, and is in no way linked to the system they have at the Ticket office.

My friend who works their just laughs at the fact people bother to count them an use it as an indicator.

His response, dont bother, you may as well just say the first number that come's into your head, It has as much chance of being right.
You haven't thought this through have you.

It must update in real-time otherwise it wouldn't work.

I agree sometimes it's misleading as they don't put all the blocks up for sale on the planner, or only put part of the blocks up. But this time, they put whole stands up at a time, and you could follow the sales if you wanted to.

The only area with significant numbers of tickets left is now the Upper Tier of the North Stand, so it's a pretty safe assumption that 1 or both 3rd tiers will go onsale tomorrow or Wednesday

Billy Spurdle said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

So they are linked then. Thought so.

-- Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm --

CITY FOR LIFE said:
East Stand L 1 and 2 Sold Out

Have you been told that by the club & not from the non-existent dots on the online seating plan?!? Ha.
Just tried to get another one for the game in E1 or 2 at a push but was told unavailable now, did I want lower or upper NS or upper SS but very limited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.