reading tickets selling fast {merged}

lancs blue said:
SWP's back said:
Isn't that what they just did for him.

They let him move back and refunded the difference.

So why waste all that time relocating back and forth, why not just let people choose their normal seat in the first place??

Because they did not expect more than 36K fucking fans turning up as has been explained to you by more than a dozen people on this thread alone.

Seriously, what is there not to understand.

Skashion said:
SWP's back said:
For reasons unknown some people just seem to think it's blatantly obvious that this game would attract a minimum of 11k more than the last round.

People astound me at times. They really do.

Ah well, off I go to off topic to argue for Nazi's or something.

HellasLEAF said:
BEAT READING

I don't care if we win 1 - 0 with a ball deflecting off Vincent Company's berries, after a goal mouth scramble in the box.

I want City at Wembley!
if we do i want at least a 750 page thread on the difficulties of buying a ticket and how long it took the ticket office to answer the phone

blue_paul said:
Any chance we'll fill one of the third tiers? I expect a few Reading fans will go in our ends, somrthing I've no problem with as long as they behave themselves after going three down!!

I'd be more worried about us behaving ourselves when we won 4-3.

Seriously though, I would be extremely surprised if you had any trouble from Reading fans, the ones that would like to get tickets will be more worried about where they can sit with no problems.

SWP's back said:
lancs blue said:
So why waste all that time relocating back and forth, why not just let people choose their normal seat in the first place??

Because they did not expect more than 36K fucking fans turning up as has been explained to you by more than a dozen people on this thread alone.

always expect the unexpected!
oh and forget customer services for a period as my ears sore with hanging on

Quarter finals tend to be MUCH better attended than previous rounds no matter what cup we are in.

It was very myopic.

You think this is bad just wait for the threads when/if (hopefully) we get to Wembley twice and Dublin!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.