reading tickets selling fast {merged}

Re: reading tickets selling fast

Didsbury Dave said:
My dad was mistakenly given his usual cb3 seat. They emailed him today and said they'd made mistake, could he contact them to relocate. When he did this lunchtime all they would offer him was front row north stand. He said no thanks . That's 3 cup games now they've lost him for.

Heads should roll over this - and I've always been supportive of the ticket office

He should have been more insistent.

reading tickets selling fast

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
My dad was mistakenly given his usual cb3 seat. They emailed him today and said they'd made mistake, could he contact them to relocate. When he did this lunchtime all they would offer him was front row north stand. He said no thanks . That's 3 cup games now they've lost him for.

Heads should roll over this - and I've always been supportive of the ticket office

He's not as intimidating as you

sniff said:
Billy Spurdle said:
The total of all the orange sections is only about 300 seats. Selling really well with plenty of time left yet. Agree, expect level 3 east (at first) to be opened in a couple of days.

I know your all doing a very good job counting all the seats on the website, but stop wasting your time.

The online system only release's seats for sale at set intervals, and is in no way linked to the system they have at the Ticket office.

My friend who works their just laughs at the fact people bother to count them an use it as an indicator.

His response, dont bother, you may as well just say the first number that come's into your head, It has as much chance of being right.

i dont think any of us are actually sat there counting seats,most are looking to see if level 3 opens

I'm counting seats!

Will they def open the top tiers?

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Why should he have to be insistent at all? He's the customer, one who forks out hundreds of quid before the season even starts, the club should be bending over backwards to give him the best available seat not fobbing him off with the worst.

lancs blue said:
SWP's back said:

Why should he have to be insistent at all? He's the customer, one who forks out hundreds of quid before the season even starts, the club should be bending over backwards to give him the best available seat not fobbing him off with the worst.

Funny that. I just called up and checked and was given a choice of where to sit. Try it yourself then see if you believe Daves lie.

As I say. Try it for yourself and see.

Really think the club has shot itself in the foot, should of opened all stands set one price for all stands (ala Hamburg) and we would of sold out easily. Had to relocate from our normal seats in the family stand to 117 to save £25 for me and the kids. Having to pick and chose cup games due to finances.

SWP's back said:
lancs blue said:

Funny that. I just called up and checked and was given a choice of where to sit. Try it yourself then see if you believe Daves lie.

As I say. Try it for yourself and see.

I don't need to, as a Cup scheme member in L3 I was sent an e-mail by the club telling me that if I didn't ring up on Saturday to relocate I'd automatically be given a seat in North stand L1. If DD's dad didn't see his e-mail right away that's where he'll have ended up.

sniff said:
Billy Spurdle said:
The total of all the orange sections is only about 300 seats. Selling really well with plenty of time left yet. Agree, expect level 3 east (at first) to be opened in a couple of days.

I know your all doing a very good job counting all the seats on the website, but stop wasting your time.

The online system only release's seats for sale at set intervals, and is in no way linked to the system they have at the Ticket office.

My friend who works their just laughs at the fact people bother to count them an use it as an indicator.

His response, dont bother, you may as well just say the first number that come's into your head, It has as much chance of being right.

So if the systems are not linked that means someone can buy a certain seat online at the same time the ticket office are selling the same seat to someone else. How does that work then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.