Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Til Death said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
I really couldn't care less about this game anymore, i've never been so uninterested in a City game in my life.

I fully expect another dismal performance going off the players attitude, i'm seriously thinking of finishing all together with football just can't be arsed with it anymore.

Anyone wants a ticket for sunday? let me know.

Spoken like a true Rag

agree.
embarrassing to read comments like that.

ban-mcfc said:
Blue Til Death said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
I really couldn't care less about this game anymore, i've never been so uninterested in a City game in my life.

I fully expect another dismal performance going off the players attitude, i'm seriously thinking of finishing all together with football just can't be arsed with it anymore.

Anyone wants a ticket for sunday? let me know.

Spoken like a true Rag

agree.

Well don't read it then...

Simples...

fuck me,we have been in a thousand shittier times than this,
IF you love city - you love them no matter what,you cant just change your mind,

its an unconditional love,like your love for your kids!

Bobbies Black Bins said:
ban-mcfc said:
Blue Til Death said:
Spoken like a true Rag

agree.

Well don't read it then...

Simples...

i didn't intend to, but these internet forums often surprise you with absolute nonsense, you see, when you click on a thread you're not aware of everything it may contain.

anyhow, i'll just continue to support city, have fun wanking into a sock sunday.

Well I am going to watch Arsenal v Wigan as a protest. And if Arsenal do what is necessary without any drama then I am going to be really fed up with confirmation of us being unable to do that all season! Hope to be back to normal by Sunday.

Looks like Huws could be starting. Should be a decent game to watch if Kidd picks a few youngsters. Just hope the likes of Garcia, Kolarov, Dzeko etc don't all start, we've been through enough this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.