Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the eleven on the field should play for the fans tonight, especially for those going down there

as it seems they haven't been doing it lately whilst not playing for the manager

Be interesting to see the line-up and the way we line-up.

Changes in personnel depending on fitness and maybe a change in the way we approach the game.

Want to see some of the younger players tonight.

Guidetti, Suarez, Lopes, Razak. Would start with two of them, would sub in the other two.

Damanino said:
Want to see some of the younger players tonight.

Guidetti, Suarez, Lopes, Razak. Would start with two of them, would sub in the other two.

no strongest squad to get that last point we need to secure 2nd spot then play the kids in the last game

We have Norwich last game of the season we will end the season with a win 2nd is done...

Team tonight

___________Hart___________

Mica__Vince__lescot__Clichy

Milner______Garcia____Barry

________Yaya___silva______

__________Aguero_______

According to ITV we are playing QPR tonight.

I know the media have to slag us off it's the script but it's poor when they can't even research enough to get our fixtures right.

Benarbia said:
Love the players to express how they have been feeling and smash 10 past them

I'd rather they didn't, otherwise I'd be wondering why they didn't just get over themselves and do it against Wigan when it actually meant something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.