Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd better play their hearts out tomorrow after all the angst of the past few days. If what we are reading is correct then they should be playing well now!!

And they had also better come over to thank the fans who have made their way down/up to Reading, for most of us it's a heck of a long way!!

I can look forward to the game now. Otherwise it would have been a soap opera and possibly played in a bad atmosphere. I think the chances of a win have gone up too

I have a feeling tomorrow we'll go out and tonk them 5 or 6-0.

It'll be freedom football, a chance to express ourselves for a change.

Something that we've not had much chance to do.

I hope the players will play better now they've gotten their wish and Mancini is gone.

Footballers cannot be relied upon for anything. One minute they are all smiles, the next minute they throw you under the bus.

The good news is that they come and they go but the club remains.

C'MON CITY!!, hope we have a good win tomorrow and against Norwich to finish the season on a positive note.

Happy memories of playing Reading, like when City hammered them in a Cup replay years ago and the announcer came on and said what a good football team City were as the teams left the field. 4-0 on Tuesday.

90 minutes of this please:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc0Fu0SOdgk[/youtube]

Take the armband off Kompany or bench him.

"The club failed to achieve any of it's stated targets."

'To our fans. I said it two years ago and we've proven. I'll say it again. City is destined for greatness, so let's just keep calm.' (tweet)

Fuck that, Vincent.

City were great last year.

This year not quite so much. And in the end, after getting to the Cup final, the players only had to be great for 90 minutes and that didn't happen.

Duck that responsibility, Cap'n.

Freestyler said:
I have a feeling tomorrow we'll go out and tonk them 5 or 6-0.

It'll be freedom football, a chance to express ourselves for a change.

Something that we've not had much chance to do.

+1

Kidd, as far as i understand it, is very much loved by players and I'm sure they'll work very hard in order to give him a great experience as out manager for two games.

The leashes are off. Now go fucking destroy the opponent!

Oh, and let's al get behind Kidd for these games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.