Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syth said:
Another low-scoring game I reckon. With all the shit that's been going on I can't see us scoring loads and playing perfectly. 1:0 win for us or perhaps 1:1..

After the Cup final and the shite performance put in by the players I really don't know what to expect with this game. We should on paper win this quite convincingly, but I'm putting a tenner on Reading to win at 6-1.

Eccles Blue said:
Shaelumstash said:
I don't really give a fuck who plays. I hope everyone who comes to Reading sings Mancini's name throughout, and hopefully by some miracle he manages to keep his job.

I'll be there singing his name loud and clear.
Me too, hope the whole of the City end get right behind him all game

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Syth said:
Another low-scoring game I reckon. With all the shit that's been going on I can't see us scoring loads and playing perfectly. 1:0 win for us or perhaps 1:1..

After the Cup final and the shite performance put in by the players I really don't know what to expect with this game. We should on paper win this quite convincingly, but I'm putting a tenner on Reading to win at 6-1.

Draw/Draw: 7/1 with Ladbrokes. Two "can't really be arsed" teams. Game on!!

Mancini Woaahh
Mancini Woaahh
He came from italy
To change our Hist-or-y

MCFC BOB said:
I don't care as long as we don't lose.

I just want this season to fuck off.

Goes for me too .....

i'm tired , i just want to lie down.

citymad said:
He's had one bad game against a terrific young player and you decide you want to replace him with kolarov? Lmfao!! Hope kolarov never plays for us again. He's terrible.

Just a thought like , but wouldn't it be worth us signing that 'terrific young player'???

Poznan revival, Mancini woa oo oh. Thank the manager for his efforts! Dont care as long as we get a point

Im actually going to be a bit pissed off if they play really well and stick 4 or 5 past reading,they have been lame and have played their part in getting mancini fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.