Reading vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
kiam06 said:
According to ITV we are playing QPR tonight.

I know the media have to slag us off it's the script but it's poor when they can't even research enough to get our fixtures right.

Thats poor very poor

we will either be a bit downhearted after the fa cup defeat to wigan allowing reading at least a 1-1 draw or we will be really pissed of and smash reading to smitherines

come on city

tonea2003 said:
be interesting to see what team kiddo picks

I agree. I feel really excited about tonight's game. I hope we will see a positive response from the team now that Mancini is gone. Leashes are off so to speak.

We better not lose tonight! I will be very disappointed and let down even more than Saturday. Especially if they churn out the same shit.

With everything thats happened, I can't help but think the team is going to click tonight and we will see plenty of goals playing good football.

I've no idea about Brian Kidd's management skills but I suspect he isn't going to give a Dunkirk speech to the players.

I hope he plays it safe and puts out our best team and hopefully they can express themselves.

I think we would all like a reaction to Saturday.

I had hoped the past was truly behind us but I suspect it will be a few more years before some of us stop waking up with those nagging doubts.

Come on City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.