Ready Steady (value) GO........ ld

got one

yes yes yes

according to nice lady in ticket office there are about 100 left.

hang in there blues
an hour an twenty minutes to sell 150. so another 50 minutes they will be all gone

blue John said:
franksinatra said:
pirate said:
according to mcfc website, phone or in person

That is two bollocks I have dropped today calling the wrong number and not going to the ground. Down to 15 mins now
when I got through they said I had the wrong number so gave me the same number and then press op1 and op1 again that took me no where

i called that and he directed me to option 1 option 3. been on here for an hour with just music only and some clown automated service keeps on about FAQs

s61blue said:
blue John said:
franksinatra said:
That is two bollocks I have dropped today calling the wrong number and not going to the ground. Down to 15 mins now
when I got through they said I had the wrong number so gave me the same number and then press op1 and op1 again that took me no where

i called that and he directed me to option 1 option 3. been on here for an hour with just music only and some clown automated service keeps on about FAQs

it does that and then you get ringing, then different music with a different recorded voice counting you down

blue John said:
franksinatra said:
pirate said:
according to mcfc website, phone or in person

I got transferred by an operator. I got some dodgy music for about 3/4 of an hour before getting the 30 minutes and 15 minute updates. Im not sure if that is what your experiencing as I thought I was also on the line to no where

s61blue said:
blue John said:
franksinatra said:

that is what i did and got told wrong number after 1 hour i am now on to the disabled bit

pirate said:
s61blue said:
blue John said:

it does that and then you get ringing, then different music with a different recorded voice counting you down

thanks mate, at least i'm probably on the right line then!!

pirate said:
got one

yes yes yes

hang in there blues
an hour an twenty minutes to sell 150. so another 50 minutes they will be all gone

Congratulations pal. I guess they didnt tell you where you would be sat like last year?

My wait time has just gone back to 30 mins wtf?

85 minutes and just got mine - woo hoo!!<br /><br />-- Mon May 28, 2012 9:30 am --<br /><br />
franksinatra said:
blue John said:
franksinatra said:

I got transferred by an operator. I got some dodgy music for about 3/4 of an hour before getting the 30 minutes and 15 minute updates. Im not sure if that is what your experiencing as I thought I was also on the line to no where

exactly what I got mate - good luck!

franksinatra said:
pirate said:
got one

yes yes yes

hang in there blues

Congratulations pal. I guess they didnt tell you where you would be sat like last year?

My wait time has just gone back to 30 mins wtf?

no idea where i am going to sit. this is my third year on a value gold first year i was up in the gods in the colin bell, second year was level one east stand (good view of the dzeko and aguero goals). this year, as always, wont find out until the end of july.
cant complain for £275.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.