Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I'm actually more impressed by the way we managed the game out once they equalised with that magnificent goal. Our heads could have easily gone, and then it would have been Keystone Cops stuff. It wasn't. We knocked the ball around calmly, and played the game out. That's how you win double-ended ties in Europe.
We got this.
Fair comments. City of old would have been distraught and capitulated. We’ve got some steel nowadays.

Bellingham indicating to the ref that Phil had gone in an studded him shows the world what a pretentious twat he really is.
The same when Dias tackled the ball off him.
A totally wanker at this early stage of his career.
Shame but some players never see past their PR/Agents
If I was him I’d cut it out as soon as possible because some player is going to go through him in a game and he’ll end up with a bad injury..

Pep said in his post match that Phil struggled to get in the game before his goal but what does he know eh? Yes Erling may have occupied Rudiger but is it wrong to expect a bit more from him? Love the guy but he has a lot to improve in his all round game. Enjoy your evening.

I don’t know if it’s Haaland that has to do more, or Pep and the team need to do more to get him in the game, but he simply has to be more involved next time.

I would have took a draw beforehand.
Should/could have won.
We move on.
Thoughts from the game:
1) We controlled that game. RM quality no doubt in some areas but, IMHO came across as the plucky underdogs.
2) Kovacic could be Gundo’s replacement.
3) First 2 RM goals - 1980/1990 City conceded goals personified.
4) Gvardiol is learning the Pep way.
5) How much do the dippers and scum hate the fact that tonight yet another truly epic involved City.
6) Modric is a player. On a par for me with El Mago

CTID.
As you were.
You forgot to mention
7) Bellingham is a total ****.

Probably best if I call it a night. I came on here after a great win and saw some unbelievable comments that seem to state the opposite.
A worldy, a deflected shot and an own goal, and some on here think we were lucky to get away with a draw.
Fucking happy clapper

You cant make this up if you want to, you have people hear who says its been a crap performance. Im telling You now and its a huge favour for you - change Your hobby immediately, you will not find hear a joy.

Top, top level performance, intimidative atmosphere before and at the start of the game, Bernabeu away, we had much more possesion and better XG, KDB out last second, Walker out for fucks know how long. And we were better team against Real with Bellingham, Vinicius, Kroos, Rodrygo, Valverde, Camavinga, Rudiger in the UCL quarter final.

Are we semi finalists? No. We have still hard job to do, but a draw is very good result to say the least.
Cant sleep before adding on top of that - Real had fucking 9 days to prepare, and you could not have spotted the fitness difference. We really fought today. Upon hostile environment, some Real players are disgrace tgf. We played 3 games during this time while enjoying real title race and FA CUP semi final. Yeah, quoting yourself is lame, but i want my sleep;) was good game, happy days, for so long now as well.

Last thing. Credit for referee, my feeling is it was really good from him, through tough game and Real players behaviour, class act

Champions League holders and some of our fans would are in meltdown because we didn't manage to win the first leg away to Real Madrid in the quarter final of the following season.

With that, goodnight.

I would have took a draw beforehand.
Should/could have won.
We move on.
Thoughts from the game:
1) We controlled that game. RM quality no doubt in some areas but, IMHO came across as the plucky underdogs.
2) Kovacic could be Gundo’s replacement.
3) First 2 RM goals - 1980/1990 City conceded goals personified.
4) Gvardiol is learning the Pep way.
5) How much do the dippers and scum hate the fact that tonight yet another truly epic involved City.
6) Modric is a player. On a par for me with El Mago

CTID.
As you were.
Agree with all points bar number 2. Gundogan was a regular match winner for us. A title and FA cup winner with his goals. Kovacic will never be close to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.