Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

I thought they looked like we'd tired them out. Fresh legs saved them.
By the time we had scored our 2nd I thought the puff had gone a little bit from them. They put a lot into the first 60 mins and we were generally on top from there. It had to be a special volley from Valverde to draw level. Pep has said post match " what can you do?" about that goal . He's quite pleased with the result and our mentality as we showed resilience and didn't panic whereas 3 -4 years ago our minds would have not coped with the way a game can change

I think with Haaland even when he's not at his best he occupies both centre backs which creates space for everyone else. Yeah he could have been stronger today but I think his goal record for us surely gives him a bit of slack. To me it seems like centre backs are given a free pass to wrestle/ kick or whatever they want just because of the size of him.
Rudiger, one of the best defenders and most horrible cunts in world football spent his full 90
Minutes fully on Haaland. We then scored three goals away from home, imagine that?????

Can I just point out how good the referee was the whole game.
Will he ref the second leg does anyone know? He let the game flow and took no crap the players.

Great result for us today especially after a shakey first half. Happy with that.
We'd win the league at a canter if we we're reffed like that on the regular. Excellent job for both teams

What really sums Bellingham up is he turned down playing for the best team in the world where he would have worked with the best ever manger who would have improved him and then he might have become as good as he thinks he is Sadly for him he never will be. Anceloti is a good manger but not in the same class as Pep when it comes to coaching players
We probably need to be steady on the Bellingham is shit chat until after next week less the jinx hits hard.

He's a nice footballer - but he seems like a right moany fucking diving ****.

Can I just point out how good the referee was the whole game.
Will he ref the second leg does anyone know? He let the game flow and took no crap the players.

Great result for us today especially after a shakey first half. Happy with that.
Nearly said it during the game but didn’t want to jinx it : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.