Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Maybe just go to bed mate, lol.
Good counter argument that, it's my analysis of what I watched.

tnt were praising it all, but they were virtually cheering the madrid goals (as per usual when they have City on), they love a good game for the nuetral, ie chaos, especially if it's City.

As I said, I see it as a great result, but it wasn't a great performance, and had they had their shooting boots at top drawer, we could easily be out now, luckily they weren't, and some of ours was.

They got 2 fortunate goals no doubt, but on our side I thought Kovacic (who I like) was pretty poor in the role he had, and he left Rodri too much work. Foden was poor in the first half, certainly better in the second. Haaland I thought was poor all night, he just doesn't work hard enough in some of the bigger games (ignore what mcpointy was saying - he was just spouting shit all night).

We (fans) shouldn't expect to go there and have total control, or expect to win (and I didn't), but we're a better "team" than we were tonight imho. Just thought that we gave the ball away far too often in dangerous spots, control is being able to keep it, even under pressure, even against the best players.

After the superb start the first half was sub par. Too many give aways resulting in chances for Madrid.

Much better second half where we controlled the tempo of the game but Madrid still very dangerous.

Have to give kudos to the ref. Yeah he could have booked a Madrid player or two but he let the players play and didn’t get suckered into giving falling over shithouse type fouls. More should ref like this then it might disappear from the game.

We probably need to be steady on the Bellingham is shit chat until after next week less the jinx hits hard.

He's a nice footballer - but he seems like a right moany fucking diving ****.
There's a big void left by the green haired Pogba to be filled.
I see this is where he's being directed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.