Real Madrid (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

He was man marked very closely all game. We really missed a trick and hope we exploit it in the second leg. Ortega went long towards Haaland numerous times, deep in the Madrid half, and he was 1 v 1 fighting Rudiger. If we can get one or two runners around Haaland in that same situation, it only takes a flick and we have someone through on goal.
Yeah kinda like DeBruyne's opener against Arsenal last year at Etihad

Story of our season really.
Scored some outrageously good goals.
Conceded some needlessly soft goals.
Still yet to beat a decent team this season.
I suppose you could characterize them as "soft". I think a better word would be unlucky. Two deflections. One with Stefan on the wrong foot. Otherwise he would likely have covered it. In terms of the runs that Vini and Rodrygo were making - if Walker is ready on Wednesday - we have those covered and we can get DeBruyne in to try and go straight down the middle.

Madrid are a good team. Valverde's goal was class. Had we held onto the lead, this tie would have been done and dusted. But I still like where we're at. Tchouameni can't play. They now have to play Nacho. Let's do this.

Epic disaster for us.

Bellingham - Adulation has gone into his head.
Vini Jr - Head hasnt been in the game for some time.
Lunin - For a guy who previously threatened to leave in order to become no.1, he sure is casual with his game-play. Literally losing the best ever opportunity to become our no.1
Ancelotti - The diamond formation has never convinced me. Joselu must start from now on - both in la liga and CL. An average but hard working striker in a 4-3-3 that gives reference to the wingers and keeps CBs occupied is better than a no striker formation.
Team overall - How can a team that hasn't played for 9 days lose intensity faster than a team thats played 3 games in 10 days?

Congrats to City for entering the Semi-finals.

Bellendingham is 17.
Seventeen dives, whinges and moans. Overhyped gobshite and knobhead, thanks to the Mardrid PR machine and the typical brit media cunts. A brummie TwEarps.

Three all, take it fascist cowards. Mandriles rested 9 days, covered their arses with the roof to hear the echo of their farts, and smell their toxic "atmosphere" hyped by the blancos presstitutes, applied italian catenaccio and counter, and couldn't beat the not so brilliant as usual boys in blue.
Lucky bastards, with two deflections thought they were having it. Enter stage right Sir Phillip of Foden to level things up with a thunderbastard of a goal. Enter stage left Josko Gvardiol with a worldie of similar quality. They were bricking it but luck helped the diving cheats.

Great attitude and mentality of our lads, when behind they had the composure to stear things up.

Come on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.